Just like his predictions, they could win…..they could loseDan in Northville wrote: ↑Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:41 pm "At the end of the season, we will know how good Michigan is"
Brilliant Ron, just brilliant.
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
Going over future games on the schedule. Ron at his best.
Re: Ron Cameron
An announcement on a possible new schedule in 3-4 weeks? Just in time for his surgery.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Brokered radio deals fighting over Ron
Back to the patriot? lol
Back to the patriot? lol
Last edited by radiofan1974 on Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ron Cameron
"Woodie"/"Willie" calling in or emailing, asking for Ron's Series pick.
Re: Ron Cameron
All these faux emails. Now, Sally from Warren.
Re: Ron Cameron
A hint of a whistle. For Bobbert.
Re: Ron Cameron
Plenty of time for more faux emails, Ron. Including one from "Roy from Bloomfield Hills."
Re: Ron Cameron
Roger Faulkner coming on in the next couple of weeks. Whether he knows it or not.
Re: Ron Cameron
Trish Faulkner was on "5-6 years ago"?! Try this past July, Ron.
Re: Ron Cameron
Jim Kaat from New Zealand in the rotation again.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
I turned off a few minutes early and I was saying he had not did “future” guest segment that shows me to not turn off untill it’s over!
I am guessing Jim Leyland and of course mark wilson out in Vegas and the early show won’t work
I wonder if there was a falling out with Rich Kincaid, he was a regular who enjoyed doing a whole show in studio
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
As we wrap up another week of Sportstalk, just pondering on this Sunday night
With Ron appearing to reopen “negotiations” for his next stop or an extension, is there a time and day that you prefer Ron’s show.
For me while I am not sure on the two days, I think I would like one of the days on a Sunday night slot, it was a good way to wrap up the week with some Rsizzle breakdown and we had a wrap up of football and more play by play
Just my thoughts on a Sunday as we start a new week
With Ron appearing to reopen “negotiations” for his next stop or an extension, is there a time and day that you prefer Ron’s show.
For me while I am not sure on the two days, I think I would like one of the days on a Sunday night slot, it was a good way to wrap up the week with some Rsizzle breakdown and we had a wrap up of football and more play by play
Just my thoughts on a Sunday as we start a new week
Re: Ron Cameron
Friday mornings usually don’t work for me. It’s hard with work and all.
I second Sunday nights. Saturdays are hit and miss depending on what my life plans are.
I second Sunday nights. Saturdays are hit and miss depending on what my life plans are.