All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Ron Cameron

A place to showcase the very best threads on the Buzzboard.
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

Maybe tomorrow Ron can ask Denny if baseball players are still recruited from jail, with Denny's special knowledge of that world.
sparty89
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:44 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by sparty89 »

3 o'clock PM ET is too early for Marc Wilson.
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

Did I actually help Ron cut off a call from Kurt?

I don't follow sports as much as Ron, and I heard about the Mets player getting injured at the WBC.
Momo
Posts: 11339
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Bobbert wrote: ↑Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:52 pm Did I actually help Ron cut off a call from Kurt?

I don't follow sports as much as Ron, and I heard about the Mets player getting injured at the WBC.
I'm in the same boat as you, & I knew about it, too. In fact, Alex Lange has been mentioned as possible trade bait.
Momo
Posts: 11339
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Dan from Northville asking the questions to which we want answers!
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

Ron just remembered that he read the Bingo ad about 30 seconds earlier.
Momo
Posts: 11339
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

"We got some good shows coming up." Not like today's disaster.
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

I'm wondering if these luxury home ads were picked up from the station. I can't imagine Ron soliciting ads from a multi-store business that caters to high-income consumers.
sparty89
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:44 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by sparty89 »

Ron hyping Denny's appearance: "he'll tell those stories again."
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

sparty89 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:59 pm Ron hyping Denny's appearance: "he'll tell those stories again."
And again…and again

In this order

Can’t stand the tigers
Illitch is bad
Pitchers should pitch every inning of every game
Momo
Posts: 11339
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

On shows like today, I'm surprised we don't also get the weather forecast from Ron.
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

Momo wrote: ↑Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:03 pm On shows like today, I'm surprised we don't also get the weather forecast from Ron.
The last few have been some clunkers
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

radiofan1974 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:14 pm Denny wanted both hours, Ron such a host!
Denny must have something to promote. How many times has Ron fought to keep Denny on for more than a half hour?

Or maybe he needs all the time to tell the latest version of his Joe Pepitone story. Here's a version of it from about six years ago:

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealDennyMc ... 307181623/

Here's an R-rated version of the same story, from Pepitone's perspective:

https://twitter.com/BallNineTweet/statu ... 52?lang=ar
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

Two hours of Ron and Denny I am sure we will here such new topics such as:

Denny-pitchers cant pitch, illitch over his head, no one there wants me back

Ron-Homer Tiger announcers, Jake Rogers key to 70 wins, media department can’t stand me. Availa-really not that bad

That will be your two hours
Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Mr.Transistor »

Bobbert wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:51 am
radiofan1974 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:14 pm Denny wanted both hours, Ron such a host!
Denny must have something to promote. How many times has Ron fought to keep Denny on for more than a half hour?

Or maybe he needs all the time to tell the latest version of his Joe Pepitone story. Here's a version of it from about six years ago:

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealDennyMc ... 307181623/

Here's an R-rated version of the same story, from Pepitone's perspective:

https://twitter.com/BallNineTweet/statu ... 52?lang=ar

I agree Bobbert. Denny must be up to something. He's stiffed Ron so many times as a guest. To be on for 2 hours and is he in studio? Either Denny is feeling remorseful about that or he's promoting something.
Post Reply