All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
Caller Art is Aaron's dad, and has been officially inducted into the "Ronicles".
Re: Ron Cameron
If Ron is really entertaining another station's "offer," it has to be due to his "popularity" here.
-
ItsJustCharlie
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
We're playing a Ron cameron Commerical early around 2:00
Re: Ron Cameron
Can you post a picture of Ron's plaque?ItsJustCharlie wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:02 pmI hope not for awhile, as that was 3D printed from scratch. We'll see if it survives the next show.
Re: Ron Cameron
I think I know exactly which segment...ItsJustCharlie wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:36 pm We're playing a Ron cameron Commerical early around 2:00
-
ItsJustCharlie
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
sparty89 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:58 pmCan you post a picture of Ron's plaque?ItsJustCharlie wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:02 pmI hope not for awhile, as that was 3D printed from scratch. We'll see if it survives the next show.

Re: Ron Cameron
He may not have shown it, but Ron must have been overcome with emotion on receiving this beautiful plaque. I wonder, though, what the over/under is on how long it remains in his possession.ItsJustCharlie wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:06 pmsparty89 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:58 pmCan you post a picture of Ron's plaque?ItsJustCharlie wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:02 pmI hope not for awhile, as that was 3D printed from scratch. We'll see if it survives the next show.![]()
Re: Ron Cameron
I missed how Ron got that plaque, did he win it or make it himself?
-
ShempLives
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:08 am
Re: Ron Cameron
Regarding Momo's comment on page 1731 regarding Sean Hannity and WFDF, Sean Hannity is indeed broadcast on WFDF M-F, 3-6pm: https://www.910amsuperstation.com/schedule
Re: Ron Cameron
Aaron from the Revolving Door show that follows Ron was prepared to gift that to him last Friday, on Ron’s birthday. After Ron’s birthday no-show, he presented to a less than enthusiastic Ron today. Ron said he would’ve preferred money. A lot of money.
-
Dan in Northville
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:45 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
That's a damn fine looking burger.................and it's right down the street from me. I'm gonna have to give it a try. Always wondered about that place. Thanks, BobbertBobbert wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:48 pmThere's a Zo's Good Burger at the gas station at Six Mile and Haggerty.Dan in Northville wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:44 pm I'm starting to get a hankering for a gas station burger![]()
![]()
Re: Ron Cameron
My apologies to Ron. I was the confused one this time.ShempLives wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:35 pm Regarding Momo's comment on page 1731 regarding Sean Hannity and WFDF, Sean Hannity is indeed broadcast on WFDF M-F, 3-6pm: https://www.910amsuperstation.com/schedule
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5901
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Looks like I missed a good one, traveling out of state for a soccer college showcase with my son, thankful for the recaps
Maybe I should have played back interviews that Ron had with Roger Faulkner for his motivation to do well this weekend
Maybe I should have played back interviews that Ron had with Roger Faulkner for his motivation to do well this weekend
Re: Ron Cameron
Zo’s is also good. I go to the location on Cherry Hill and Sheldon once in a while.