What happened?ItsJustCharlie wrote: ↑Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:28 pm By the way guys, Aaron from the AA Revolving Door show is going to be subbing in for Martin on the birthday bash show.
All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
Here's the replay of our chat from last week, if you want to add some fun to this retread show.
https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 60#p771153
https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 60#p771153
Re: Ron Cameron
No one wants to work anymore ... including Ron.
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
Maybe Ron's still digging out from getting caught in the snowstorm last Friday.
- NESNerd427
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:05 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Hi everyone, Aaron here. Ron and Martin messaged me about 10 minutes before his show telling me he's not coming in. Today's show is a rebroadcast from last week.
"God bless, have a good one, take care, get your pets spayed and neutered (control that pet population), and I'll catch you on the flip side, the rebound, whatever you want to say. Goodbye!"
www.revolvingdoormedia.com
www.revolvingdoormedia.com
-
ShempLives
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:08 am
Re: Ron Cameron
As "today's" show began I attempted to call the station to wish Ron a happy 79th. Alas no answer, now I know why. Thanks for the update, Aaron.
Last edited by ShempLives on Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ron Cameron
Now, this is a classic! Though I’m sure Scoop feels the same way about birthdays as he does about holidays and anything else people may celebrate with family, friends and loved ones, I’m shocked he’s not working today.
Re: Ron Cameron
Thanks for the update, Aaron.NESNerd427 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:19 am Hi everyone, Aaron here. Ron and Martin messaged me about 10 minutes before his show telling me he's not coming in. Today's show is a rebroadcast from last week.
Re: Ron Cameron
Knowing Ron he's probably still digging out from the "Blizzard of '78".
Re: Ron Cameron
I'll be part of the media gaggle at the library tomorrow. Trying to get answers.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron was hunkering down at the Waldorf last weekend, riding out the storm. Maybe he still is.
Re: Ron Cameron
Darn. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for Ron's Lions prediction.