All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
-
ShempLives
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:08 am
Re: Ron Cameron
WPON leading into the show with the Jackson Five performing "Never Can Say Goodbye." Arguably a testament to Ron's persistence.
Re: Ron Cameron
"I went down to the crossroads and fell down on my knees," shouted Ron as he tried to navigate the next chapter of his long radio career.
Re: Ron Cameron
I was just thinking this same thing: what will be the delayed start time today? I’m thinking Ron’s driver and the luxury liner that is delivering him to studio may have some trouble navigating the roads.
Re: Ron Cameron
Wasn't it "bad" two weeks ago? Paul Woods now on NEXT week.
Re: Ron Cameron
This sounds like the opening to last week's show...
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron never seems to remember - or thank - Greg for dropping off his Yellow Pages.
Re: Ron Cameron
I think this is a replay of last week's show.
Re: Ron Cameron
It's a "best of" Ron show today.
-
ShempLives
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:08 am
Re: Ron Cameron
This must be a rerun of last week's show. I wonder if Ron will show up "live" later, as I seem to recall a circumstance in the recent past where a rerun was played until Mr. Cameron arrived.
Last edited by ShempLives on Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron and the “pants”…yep, replay. Ron musta took the day off the celebrate his birthday!
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
The show was so good, they had to play it again for the thousands that missed last week's HOF performance. 50 years in the business and this is what we get.