All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
It's not a technical problem, Keith just gave up.
Re: Ron Cameron
Monte Clark must have bought Ron dinner too.
Re: Ron Cameron
'If you listened to my show 45 years ago ...'
Re: Ron Cameron
Frank, still NOT the accountant from Grosse Pointe. Although, Frank, you've had enough time by now to (finally) prove Ron right.
Re: Ron Cameron
Despite having an NFL agent, Ron is staying at WPON.
Re: Ron Cameron
Caller #8 (!): Mark from Warren (not Dave, as I referred to him earlier).
Re: Ron Cameron
Is this following host the same person who posted about the urine smell?
Re: Ron Cameron
New drinking game...every time Ron mentions that Harbaugh owes him 10 dinners, take a drink.
Re: Ron Cameron
I wish I could see the expressions on these guy's faces as Ron tells some of his old war stories.
Re: Ron Cameron
Profanity Radio!
Re: Ron Cameron
The spinning wheel of ads.