All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
"These pants that I've got—what's the matter with these things?"
Re: Ron Cameron
Sima's on the health watch list too.
Re: Ron Cameron
Yes, too busy last week's action-packed show to get to this "email."
Re: Ron Cameron
Yep, Michigan's win is of no moment to Ron.
Re: Ron Cameron
Caller #1: Mr. Positive's welcome return.
Re: Ron Cameron
"I have two hernias that I haven't taken care of."
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5901
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
I guess nartional champions get no love
Re: Ron Cameron
Hernia Radio!
Re: Ron Cameron
We haven't heard about Bea Arthur in some time.
Re: Ron Cameron
At least Meredith is still alive.
Re: Ron Cameron
They have YouTube videos of people hearing a song or seeing a movie for the first time. Would love to see a video of someone hearing Ron Cameron for the first time.