All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5901
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Terry finding out he and Ron may do a show together
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5901
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron-surprise defending referee
Re: Ron Cameron
TS Terry, it's never, ever the referee's fault in RonWorld.
Re: Ron Cameron
This is so fun, listening to Ron's absolute denial about officials being wrong.
Re: Ron Cameron
Oh no....Terry questioning the officials???? Ron may be to the point that he throws Terry out of the studio. How dare he question the refs!!
Re: Ron Cameron
Has Ron ever opined on Tim Donaghy?
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron's blood pressure going thru the roof.
Re: Ron Cameron
"I don't know the rules, so I'm not going to say." Then why are you arguing with Terry?
Re: Ron Cameron
Terry knows Ron all too well.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron a contrarian? How can you say that Terry? 
Re: Ron Cameron
Let's go to the Pistons (& Haliburton). Anything but Michigan & Harbaugh.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5901
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Always comes back to Haliburton
Re: Ron Cameron
At first I thought Terry said "sicko fans," then I realized he said "sycophants."