All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
“I don’t know if San Fran is better then Baltimore”
In Ron’s voice…..really?
In Ron’s voice…..really?
Re: Ron Cameron
Anybody here go to this grand opening?
-
Dan in Northville
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:45 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
I thought Kurt was about to invoke the ghost of Spiderman Allen......
Offense, Defense, Special Teams
If you tangle with the Lions, you know what I mean
Offense, Defense, Special Teams
If you tangle with the Lions, you know what I mean
Re: Ron Cameron
Free appetizers are right down Ron's alley.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Martin with the shot to buzzboard
Re: Ron Cameron
Ooh, did M*** just make a veiled reference to the Buzzboard—people who talk a lot but never call in?
Re: Ron Cameron
Wilbur!!!!!!
Re: Ron Cameron
How many more managerial changes? Is Kapler's job in jeopardy?
Re: Ron Cameron
I bet Ron was watching BuzzR TV this morning.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron would have picked the Bears, but they played last night. Nothing gets past Ron.