All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
Martin is either junking emails or simply not checking them. A female coworker (Ron's target audience!) sent a legitimate email, not stupid, and it was never read.
Re: Ron Cameron
The evidence is in. Martin is determined to sabotage Ron’s comeback. And Ron’s rightful place in the HOF.
Re: Ron Cameron
I got pulled away by work just before today's show started. Did Ron make any comment about the Pistons' first round pick? Or is he waiting until the regular season to "front run" with the top-performing rookie and claim that all along he wanted the Pistons to take him.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron didn't have much to say about the Thompson pick, but raised some concerns - on at least a couple of occasions - about the trade up to get, at 25, someone who he had seen was not expected to be picked until well into the second round. Although he did acknowledge that Troy Weaver may have more insight on this.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron today was wondering about Terry foster, Ron may want to check his twitter account that he updates so often himself
Terry has been posting regularly
Terry has been posting regularly
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
Tiger game starts at 12:10 pm on Sunday due to the expected storms on Sunday. This has got to be killing Ron that the Tigers are again playing during his show. I would think Jimmy D would keep him busy unless he bails.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
I am looking forward to all those hard hitting questions Ron will have for Jimmy D, since Ron says Jimmy D will tell it like it is for the wingsMr.Transistor wrote: ↑Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:02 pm Tiger game starts at 12:10 pm on Sunday due to the expected storms on Sunday. This has got to be killing Ron that the Tigers are again playing during his show. I would think Jimmy D would keep him busy unless he bails.
Re: Ron Cameron
Over/under on how long it will take Ron to turn the Jimmy D. interview into another edition of "All About Ron"? That's even if Jimmy D. shows up. Will Ron ask Jimmy D. what he thinks of the Tigers??
Re: Ron Cameron
In the midst of his "very, very, very interesting" interview, I expect Ron to ask Jimmy D. for early inning updates of the game. Asking any caller(s) as well. And interrupting Jimmy D. to ask Martin, too.Mr.Transistor wrote: ↑Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:02 pm Tiger game starts at 12:10 pm on Sunday due to the expected storms on Sunday. This has got to be killing Ron that the Tigers are again playing during his show. I would think Jimmy D would keep him busy unless he bails.
Will Keith continue his one-man campaign to get Federov's number retired?
Re: Ron Cameron
When Ron scheduled Jimmy D. for today, he said he did so because it would be AFTER the NHL draft. Which he said was going to be this past Thursday. Maybe Jimmy D. will, instead, have some insights on the players the Pistons drafted.
Re: Ron Cameron
Attendance last night was 24,403 but I’m sure Ron will dispute it was even that high. With storms coming (though much later) it may suffer today. In fact I want to go today but wife is still afraid of rain. Ron won’t realize this though and go to the usual rants about Harris and the PR department. For what it’s worth, the Mud Hens sold out.
I hope Mr. Positive is OK. Maybe he can press Ron again about emails not being read.
I hope Mr. Positive is OK. Maybe he can press Ron again about emails not being read.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
I am sure he will ask about the lions upcoming season as well
And of course with some Janet Gretzky added in
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Was caravan and bus attendance announced?edj wrote: ↑Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:32 am Attendance last night was 24,403 but I’m sure Ron will dispute it was even that high. With storms coming (though much later) it may suffer today. In fact I want to go today but wife is still afraid of rain. Ron won’t realize this though and go to the usual rants about Harris and the PR department. For what it’s worth, the Mud Hens sold out.
I hope Mr. Positive is OK. Maybe he can press Ron again about emails not being read.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
As usual, have to give Jimmy D credit for going on, they must go way back as Jimmy D has been on a few times since I have listened over the few years
Re: Ron Cameron
Will Ron ask Jimmy D. who Murray Howe's real father is???