Surprised he did not being up his favorite Rogers
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
I just need the Catholic league 3-2 count to complete my list here today
Re: Ron Cameron
How about the greatest Rogers, Hornsby.
Re: Ron Cameron
Jake Rogers, Darryl Rogers, Mr. Rogers, Roy Rogers...
Who's next, Will Rogers, who said "I never met a man I didn't like," comparable to Ron, who never met a man who he couldn't claim later was a good friend.
Who's next, Will Rogers, who said "I never met a man I didn't like," comparable to Ron, who never met a man who he couldn't claim later was a good friend.
Re: Ron Cameron
Caller #7: First-time caller from San Francisco. A billiards player.
Re: Ron Cameron
Caler Mike's unemployed. He probably doesn't want to work. What with extended unemployment & all.
Re: Ron Cameron
Soundtracked by the dulcet tones of Ron’s flip phone!
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron has a "breath of knowledge about sports." Just barely, though.
Re: Ron Cameron
Yeah, his comment about Ron having "a breath of knowledge about sports" floored me.
-
Dan in Northville
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:45 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
I emailed a question asking about his knees. No dice.
Re: Ron Cameron
If he's not going to take the Buzzboard's emails - with the exception of Rob, that is - he's not going to have many real ones.Dan in Northville wrote: ↑Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:56 pm I emailed a question asking about his knees. No dice.