Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:15 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:04 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:27 pm

The truth is that the campaign connects to active young adults who support trans rights and drink while they laugh at boomers.
You forgot, "And have really poor taste in beer."

And you can spin away. The "promotion" certainly didn't provide an immediate bump.
I have never tasted it so we won't be debating the merits of mass produced swill...

I support Joe and his fine work up in Bellaire.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Re: Bud Light slammed for partnering with Dylan Mulvaney: 'Fixated on going woke'

Post by Bryce » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:27 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:15 pm
Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

The truth is that the campaign connects to active young adults who support trans rights and drink while they laugh at boomers.

And you can spin away. The "promotion" certainly didn't provide an immediate bump.
I have never tasted it so we won't be debating the merits of mass produced swill...

I prefer to support breweries that employ minorities so I've not sampled Shorts.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:06 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:27 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:15 pm
Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

I prefer to support breweries that employ minorities so I've not sampled Shorts.
Really? Name a few
― Matt

Taco

Post by Taco » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:51 pm

I'm quite content with mass produced beer tbh. Not real big on craft beers. Local beers tend to be a bit on the pricier side anyways. I really like Hamm's and Milwaukee's Best Light and there is a better bang for my buck. I've been on a gas station beer kick lately.
Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:38 pm

Taco wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:51 pm
I'm quite content with mass produced beer tbh. Not real big on craft beers. Local beers tend to be a bit on the pricier side anyways. I really like Hamm's and Milwaukee's Best Light and there is a better bang for my buck. I've been on a gas station beer kick lately.

Craft beers are just the middle-class appropriation of our working-class drink. But they can’t accept it on its own terms. They have to gussy it up.

"Pumpkin spice flavoured craft beer with subtle notes of rhubarb and green tea." :barf
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:18 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:38 pm
Taco wrote:

Craft beers are just the middle-class appropriation of our working-class drink. But they can’t accept it on its own terms. They have to gussy it up.

"Pumpkin spice flavoured craft beer with subtle notes of rhubarb and green tea." :barf
Bullshit. I just prefer a lager brewed in the original fashion. The way it was brewed before the big boys decided to make their beer more"female friendly."
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:35 pm

Hmmm, someone seems to have done a quick 180 and trying for damage conteol in their newest social media ad.

https://twitter.com/budweiserusa/status ... ontroversy

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:24 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:35 pm
Hmmm, someone seems to have done a quick 180 and trying for damage conteol in their newest social media ad.

https://twitter.com/budweiserusa/status ... ontroversy
It seems that's a commercial that's at least two years old. Maybe I'm mistaken.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:19 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:18 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:38 pm
Taco wrote:

Bullshit. I just prefer a lager brewed in the original fashion. The way it was brewed before the big boys decided to make their beer more"female friendly."
I have agree with Bryce on this issue. Most micros are paying their employees well and treat them fairly, so there is no call to unionize. And the beer tastes like beer.
― Matt

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:47 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:17 pm
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:12 pm
And BUD is up 10% over the last month.
I didn't know BUD traded on the exchange. If you're talking about InBev as a whole, the market price, as it pertains to this event, would only be relevant since April one not 30 days.

Okay, smartypants... BUD is InBev's NYSE symbol. And they just issued a dividend and ex date, which has affected their stock price much more than this bullshit. Go back in your hole.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:15 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:47 am
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
I didn't know BUD traded on the exchange. If you're talking about InBev as a whole, the market price, as it pertains to this event, would only be relevant since April one not 30 days.

Okay, smartypants... BUD is InBev's NYSE symbol. And they just issued a dividend and ex date, which has affected their stock price much more than this bullshit. Go back in your hole.
You're correct on two points. This "promotion" did effect their stock price and two, it is indeed bullshit.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:09 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:15 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

You're correct on two points. This "promotion" did effect their stock price and two, it is indeed bullshit.
If it had any effect it was a small one…

In other news a digital construction sign (you know… one of those big message ones on wheels) north of Lansing reads
“Bud light now makes tranny fluid”…

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:41 pm

keto wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:22 am
Rate This wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:09 am
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

In other news a digital construction sign (you know… one of those big message ones on wheels) north of Lansing reads
#FalseFlag
It’s on some guys farm so it’s his sign. He routinely puts up messages like that.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:24 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:41 pm
keto wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:22 am
Rate This wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:09 am
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

#FalseFlag
It’s on some guys farm so it’s his sign. He routinely puts up messages like that.
That guy has some screws loose. He has a trailer that has permanent political signs on it.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

tigerwings

Post by tigerwings » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:13 pm

Bud Light a lot of free advertising time out of this.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic