All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
I was hoping that call would be Jake Rogers or lance Parrish
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron rehashing the Freehan dementia saga.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron has some boundaries with his guests. He'll only have a guest with Alzheimer's on once.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
I miss the good old days when Mark would not call in due to Covid
Re: Ron Cameron
That's gonna be an early dinner, Ron, if you grab a bite with Lance after Saturday's show.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Love the “I remember you” stories
Re: Ron Cameron
If Ron has dinner with Lance, I hope Gabe Kapler won't be too jealous.
Re: Ron Cameron
Almost as good as "what are you doing here!?"
Re: Ron Cameron
Clint calling again from the bar.
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Not the screeners best days
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron, I don't think Lance will want to drive out to Fenton for a free dinner with Al Capone's ghost.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
I wonder how many of Ron's stories are actually true??? Now we know why Lance Parrish is coming on....he buys Ron dinner. I bet Lance can't wait to go to the Fenton Hotel with Ron to see Al Capone's ghost.