Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jennifer Granholm: still incompetent

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Jennifer Granholm: still incompetent

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:35 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clips- ... ntensifies

I don't remember if the extremely cringe music video Granholm was in was posted here previously or if I saw it elsewhere. Everything this woman touches turns to shit.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mr.Transistor

Re: Jennifer Granholm: still incompetent

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:15 pm

I find her comments just speak to the elitists of the Democrat party and not your everyday Joe. She must have got her training at the same place Kamala did with their laughing at questions they are asked.
Completely out of touch, same with Mayor Pete and his comments about electric cars. It's a beautiful thing in theory...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2QSm91Rwmc

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:40 pm

I have never liked or trusted her.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:42 am

Did she ever let a rat gnaw that thing off her ugly mug?
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:49 am

G G wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:42 am
Apparently no one has offered her a quarter yet. :lol

G G

Post by G G » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:52 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:49 am
G G wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:42 am
Apparently no one has offered her a quarter yet. :lol
I'd offer her a quarter, but that would be a gross overpayment.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:18 pm

She screwed up Michigan, now she is screwing up the Energy Department.

Remember, the Department of Energy is the one in charge of the nukes that we might need to use on Russia.
Last edited by paul8539 on Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:13 pm

paul8539 wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:18 pm
S e screwed up Michigan, now she is screwing up the Energy Department.

Remember, the Department of Energy is the one in charge of the nukes that we might need to use on Russia.
And she’s in direct control of that so as to effect their launch at a moments notice how exactly?

Deleted User 15773

Post by Deleted User 15773 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:01 am

In my estimation, she was an incompetent governor but to say she caused every single problem that the state of Michigan endured, seems to be scape goatish to say the least. Michigan refused to see a future past The automotive industry and did not take proactive steps to lure in IT computer jobs and things of that nature.

However, things did indeed fell apart under her watch and she seemed to not know how to react to it, but even if Mr.Posthumus or Mr.Devos were to have been given the job, I'm certain the state would of fell the same fate.

Personally I always saw her as a bit of a strange women and after she left office, she loaded up the Ryder truck and moved to California if I recall.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:51 am

Grim Reaper wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:01 am
In my estimation, she was an incompetent governor but to say she caused every single problem that the state of Michigan endured, seems to be scape goatish to say the least. Michigan refused to see a future past The automotive industry and did not take proactive steps to lure in IT computer jobs and things of that nature.

However, things did indeed fell apart under her watch and she seemed to not know how to react to it, but even if Mr.Posthumus or Mr.Devos were to have been given the job, I'm certain the state would of fell the same fate.

Personally I always saw her as a bit of a strange women and after she left office, she loaded up the Ryder truck and moved to California if I recall.
It was 5 years. She blew herself away.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:52 pm

[quote="Rate This" post_id=695441 time=1647648803 user_id=15214]
[quote=paul8539 post_id=695419 time=1647638305 user_id=406]
She screwed up Michigan, now she is screwing up the Energy Department.

[/quote]

And she’s in direct control of that so as to effect their launch at a moments notice how exactly?
[/quote]

No. the Dept. of Energy develops and manages the nuclear energy. She may reduce the size of the warheads until they are useless. In some cases, even a 1 megaton warhead is not big enough; we don't need smaller ones.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic