Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A case for masks: Macomb County Leads State in COVID cases

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Reagan4prez

Re: A case for masks: Macomb County Leads State in COVID cases

Post by Reagan4prez » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:01 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:04 am
Masks have very little to do with preventing spread - people need to get vaccinated, including 5 and up.
Regardless of vaccination status, you can get Covid, you can spread Covid, and you can die from Covid. The added bonus with the shot is that you can die from blood clots.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:46 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:45 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:01 pm
Matt wrote:
Masks have very little to do with preventing spread - people need to get vaccinated, including 5 and up.
Regardless of vaccination status, you can get Covid, you can spread Covid, and you can die from Covid. The added bonus with the shot is that you can die from blood clots.
And I can die from someone smashing into my car as I drive to work every morning, so I suppose I should stop that, right?
In that case, you should wear a helmet while driving since you have a better chance surviving a crash with one. Then, force everyone to do it and fire them if they don’t.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:48 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:54 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:01 pm
Matt wrote:
Unvaccinated people are getting blood clots from covid. You don't give up, do you?
So would you rather get blood clots from Covid or the vaccine? This is America. It’s your choice.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic