Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Atheists more moral than the religious

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

TC Shuts Up

Re: Atheists more moral than the religious

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:59 am

This article seeks to redefine morality as defined in the Scriptures of both Christians and Jews.

This article is the moral equivalent of poop.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:00 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:59 am
This article seeks to redefine morality as defined in the Scriptures of both Christians and Jews.

So is your mom.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:03 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:

At least Neckbeard is being open and honest about his bigotry towards religious people. Some lefties try to hide it.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:12 am

bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:03 am
TC Shuts Up wrote:

At least Neckbeard is being open and honest about his bigotry towards religious people. Some lefties try to hide it.
The hate I have toward the religious and spiritual burns white hot and could literally power a small village if harnessed. It's unbridled nature makes me a literal loose cannon.

Except the Muslims. They've clearly been persecuted far too much by white America over the past 20 years. Their resolve in the face of such treatment means we should cut them a break.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:54 am

Ah, so not a religious bigot (which would at least be consistent if against all religions), but specifically against Christians and Jews.

So I have to ask - what did a Christian or a Jewish person ever do to you to create this kind of hatred?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:23 pm

What could explain the burning hatred Neckbeard has for Christians and Jews?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQpV3ST6Kso

He's trying to be funny, and dismissive of religion, but he's absolutely right on target.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:26 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:54 am
Ah, so not a religious bigot (which would at least be consistent if against all religions), but specifically against Christians and Jews.

So I have to ask - what did a Christian or a Jewish person ever do to you to create this kind of hatred?
I'm just guessing here... but he's probably too afraid to say "because they exist"

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:51 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:54 am

Because they exist

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:59 pm

You say that your hatred towards religious people is so strong that it makes you a literal loose cannon.

Per Merriam-Webster, a "loose cannon" is "a dangerously uncontrollable person or thing."

Would you like to walk back your past statement, or are you publicly stating that you could quite literally become a danger to others as a result of your unbridled hatred of Christians?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:16 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:59 pm
You say that your hatred towards religious people is so strong that it makes you a literal loose cannon.

Per Merriam-Webster, a "loose cannon" is "a dangerously uncontrollable person or thing."

Would you like to walk back your past statement, or are you publicly stating that you could quite literally become a danger to others as a result of your unbridled hatred of Christians?
I absolutely stand by every word I write on the internet and have never, ever said a single thing in jest.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:54 pm

It's not every day I agree with TC Shuts Up, but he's on the money with this one. I believe in everyone's first amendment to practice faith as they see fit. There are tons of flaws with many devout people of faith, but I have always tried to use it as a channel for good.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:13 pm

bmw wrote:

Will, to be more accurate... Christians and Jews!!!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:06 am

km1125 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:13 pm
bmw wrote:

Will, to be more accurate... Christians and Jews!!!
i hate both equally. but you know who really pisses me off? The Amish.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic