Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Introduce The 28th Amendment To Outlaw The Old Switcheroo

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Introduce The 28th Amendment To Outlaw The Old Switcheroo

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:10 pm

A 28th Amendment to the US Constitution is being contemplated that would require a whole new Presidential Election if the President steps down during the first year of their presidency. This would prevent the old switcheroo from being pulled like is being talked about now by Democrats, despite denials.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

screen glare

Re: Introduce The 28th Amendment To Outlaw The Old Switcheroo

Post by screen glare » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:19 pm

Huh? I’m a Democrat. And I have no idea what you’re talking about.

But then again - you’re probably all saturated with Q crap 24/7. So no telling WHAT fantasies you’re entertaining.

Your brain is like Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride at Dizzyland.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:42 am

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/02/27 ... ng-n334243

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/02/27 ... rd-n333908

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/02 ... ng-n334187

Attack the source(s) all you want, but at some point you have to acknowledge that there is plenty of smoke.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:01 am

I truly think at some point during his term President Biden will step down for whatever reason. I believe it will be health related. The job takes it's toll on whomever is in the oval office and I think it will take it's toll on him. I think it will come in the 3rd year setting the stage for Harris to be the incumbent candidate going into the next cycle. This is pure conjecture on my part but it does make sense. For the record I want Biden to be successful because if he is then we as a country are.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:19 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:42 am
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/02/27 ... ng-n334243

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/02/27 ... rd-n333908

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/02 ... ng-n334187

Attack the source(s) all you want, but at some point you have to acknowledge that there is plenty of smoke.
A chicken in every home and a conspiracy in every pot.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:21 am

zzand wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:01 am
I truly think at some point during his term President Biden will step down for whatever reason. I believe it will be health related. The job takes it's toll on whomever is in the oval office and I think it will take it's toll on him. I think it will come in the 3rd year setting the stage for Harris to be the incumbent candidate going into the next cycle. This is pure conjecture on my part but it does make sense. For the record I want Biden to be successful because if he is then we as a country are.
Sure. With the exception of getting sick, I've said just that a half dozen times here on Buzzboard. He will stay long enough for her to be President for 10 years. Then gracefully retire. That's such a given that no one should act surprised when it happens. He's a placeholder. I doubt there's one elected official in Washington that hasn't accepted that.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:53 am

They always claim that the Vice Presidential candidate is inconsequential. But in this case, I'd vote for Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard M. Nixon, or even Vladimir Putin before these characters. They'd all love America more than these characters do, each in their own way. None of those three would ever destroy the World's Golden Goose. It would be like cutting off their own nose to spite their face.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:13 am

I have never understood why people don't think the VP is important. Ask Gerald Ford, he ended up in the big chair. I always pay close attention to the VP because should something happen they take over. I know quite a few Democrats who were unhappy with Harris as the choice for that very reason. It was interesting to talk to them because their reasons were varied. II would have been comfortable with Gabbard as second chair.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:22 am

And legalized pot in every pothead's head, so they don't care about what's happening around them.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:37 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:22 am
And legalized pot in every pothead's head, so they don't care about what's happening around them.
The Britt's took over China by introducing opium and making it widely available to the population. Do you think that's the game plan with the pro pot movement here?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:02 pm

zzand wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:13 am
I have never understood why people don't think the VP is important. Ask Gerald Ford, he ended up in the big chair. I always pay close attention to the VP because should something happen they take over. I know quite a few Democrats who were unhappy with Harris as the choice for that very reason. It was interesting to talk to them because their reasons were varied. II would have been comfortable with Gabbard as second chair.
Agreed 100%.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:20 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:37 am
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:22 am
The Britt's took over China by introducing opium and making it widely available to the population. Do you think that's the game plan with the pro pot movement here?
There's a reason why marijuana is illegal in China. It's weird to contemplate why we have seen such a run up of legalization right before this extreme regime change. The Soviets used Vodka.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic