All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
106.7 on the air?
Re: 106.7 on the air?
FYI. 92.5 still playing chill music
Re: 106.7 on the air?
And possibly in combination with 96.7?MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:57 am Thanks for the info, ftballfan.
I'm rooting for a Classic Country format.
I'd see if 96.7 the Bull starts teasing something over the next few weeks.
Re: 106.7 on the air?
A bit off topic but WTCM is playing all 90's music this weekend.I just tuned in and it is sounding great so far.MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:57 am Thanks for the info, ftballfan.
I'm rooting for a Classic Country format.
I also am rooting for a classic country format.
Re: 106.7 on the air?
106.7 is currently is broadcasting silent carrier
Getting about a 20dbu /20db s/n signal here in tc on my tecsun PL-606.
Getting about a 20dbu /20db s/n signal here in tc on my tecsun PL-606.
Re: 106.7 on the air?
Still jammin' to Chill on 92.5
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Re: 106.7 on the air?
It was off the air when I checked about 4:30 PM.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."
-Author Unknown
-Author Unknown
Re: 106.7 on the air?
Silent carrier still on 106.7...
Re: 106.7 on the air?
Just checked, 106.7 is completely off air here in TC.
Re: 106.7 on the air?
The music is rights-free music you can find on YouTube. Harris Heller is the composer of all the tracks. Happy to hear it's back on 106.7.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
-
BayCityJohn2337
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:36 pm
Re: 106.7 on the air?
92.5 on the air tonight still with chill format. Strong signal in Houghton lake tonight. 106.7 still dead air.
Re: 106.7 on the air?
AM 1310 is now WTCM Gold,more to post after my work shift ends.
-
ChrisWL1980
- Posts: 1248
- Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:36 am
Re: 106.7 on the air?
Classic country?
Do they know something we don't and are they trying to beat 106.7 (and maybe a simulcast on 96.7) to the punch?
Do they know something we don't and are they trying to beat 106.7 (and maybe a simulcast on 96.7) to the punch?
Re: 106.7 on the air?
The 1310 signal barely makes it out Grawn. They aren't going to compete with much.


283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
-
ChrisWL1980
- Posts: 1248
- Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:36 am
Re: 106.7 on the air?
And they have no FM translator. I really don't see the point.