Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mr. Reason aka lovinlife, please respect the site and leave

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Mr. Reason aka lovinlife, please respect the site and leave

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:24 am

You were banned weeks ago as lovinlife and have made this new username so you can continue to post. Everybody knows you are the same person, yet you have denied this fact in other threads. I present the following proof.

1) The only regional media board lovinlife posted in was the Flint board. This is the same for Mr. Reason. Logical assumption is you live in that area.

2) The hate and vitriol for gays and black people can be seen in posts from both. Mr. Reason has, so far, refused to use disgusting terminology which I presume led to the banning, but it is only a matter of time that the term "AIDS spreaders' becomes "fa--ots".

3) Does the writing style on these 2 entries seem similar?
MrReason wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:44 am
BLM beat up innocent people, set fire to police departments and businesses, loot stores for months.

Media: “Mostly peaceful protests.”

Hillbillies push past paper-thin security. Hurt nobody. And leave after a few hours.

Media: “CHAOS AT THE CAPITOL!!!”

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:09 pm
Subject: What do you think of the coronavirus outbreak?

Me: Not much.

Honeyman: The Chinese are scum!

Me: That’s racist.

Racists: NO IT’S NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!
You are fooling no-one. Please go. The internet is a big place. I am sure you can find other sites to spread your filth with like-minded racists like yourself.

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Re: Mr. Reason aka lovinlife, please respect the site and leave

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:24 pm

MrReason wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:17 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:24 am
You were banned weeks ago as lovinlife and have made this new username so you can continue to post. Everybody knows you are the same person, yet you have denied this fact in other threads. I present the following proof.

1) The only regional media board lovinlife posted in was the Flint board. This is the same for Mr. Reason. Logical assumption is you live in that area.

2) The hate and vitriol for gays and black people can be seen in posts from both. Mr. Reason has, so far, refused to use disgusting terminology which I presume led to the banning, but it is only a matter of time that the term "AIDS spreaders' becomes "fa--ots".

MrReason wrote:
BLM beat up innocent people, set fire to police departments and businesses, loot stores for months.

Hillbillies push past paper-thin security. Hurt nobody. And leave after a few hours.

lovinlife101 wrote:

You are fooling no-one. Please go. The internet is a big place. I am sure you can find other sites to spread your filth with like-minded racists like yourself.

You're 100% wrong.

1. Here's a post on the Detroit regional section from January 3, 2021.

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 06#p650306

And no, I don't live in Flint or Detroit. I don't live in the state of Michigan.

2. 100% conjecture. As to the facts, "Gay, bisexual, and other men who reported male-to-male sexual contacta are the population most affected by HIV in the United States. In 2018, gay and bisexual menb made up 69% of the 37,968 new HIV diagnoses in the United States (US) and dependent areas."

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

3. Many people use that style. Guess I'm all those people too? Ignorance and nonsense.

Any other misinformation I can help clear up for you?
Nope. I knew you would deny it. Again, understand that NOBODY BELIEVES YOU. Just like when you posted you gave millions to charity and had a bunch of PhD's. You're not fooling anyone. Nobody believes you.

You will start using slurs for blacks and gays soon enough, and start bitching about abortion every other post. You can't help it. That is a trademark of a troll. Just want you to know that you aren't fooling anybody here.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:18 pm

MrReason wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:11 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:24 pm
MrReason wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:17 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:24 am

MrReason wrote:

lovinlife101 wrote:

You're 100% wrong.

1. Here's a post on the Detroit regional section from January 3, 2021.

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 06#p650306

And no, I don't live in Flint or Detroit. I don't live in the state of Michigan.

2. 100% conjecture. As to the facts, "Gay, bisexual, and other men who reported male-to-male sexual contacta are the population most affected by HIV in the United States. In 2018, gay and bisexual menb made up 69% of the 37,968 new HIV diagnoses in the United States (US) and dependent areas."

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

3. Many people use that style. Guess I'm all those people too? Ignorance and nonsense.

Any other misinformation I can help clear up for you?
Nope. I knew you would deny it. Again, understand that NOBODY BELIEVES YOU. Just like when you posted you gave millions to charity and had a bunch of PhD's. You're not fooling anyone. Nobody believes you.

You will start using slurs for blacks and gays soon enough, and start bitching about abortion every other post. You can't help it. That is a trademark of a troll. Just want you to know that you aren't fooling anybody here.
1. I can't speak for the person you are comparing me to, but I have not, as you said, posted only on the Flint board. That's proven above. That's a fact. You are lying.

2. Facts show gays spread HIV/AIDS more than any other group.That's proven above. That's a fact. You willfully choose to ignore facts you don't like.

3. You quoted my last statement. Does that mean you are me? Based on your logic, yes. That's a fact. You are lying.
I should have said "majority" of posts on Flint board. I stand corrected.

The fact that you continuously point out the fact about gays in the context of other threads helps to prove my point. Thanks for that. And again, no matter how many posts you make in rebuttal, NOBODY BELIEVES YOU. You like to believe you are smarter than everyone else by correcting punctuation and spelling (something you did as lovinlife all the time too), but you are not. Everybody on this site sees thru you. You are as deep as a puddle. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:23 pm

if you cant handle the nature of the intellectual discussion that Mr. Reason brings to the table, softly ignore the user.

That is all.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:27 pm

G G wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:23 pm
if you cant handle the nature of the intellectual discussion that Mr. Reason brings to the table, softly ignore the user.

That is all.
Not the point. She/he/it was banned once and should not be allowed to post on the site. It's an insult to all here that she can make a new profile and continue. MW is just too busy, or doesn't care, or made a deal that if she stopped using the slur words she could post, I don't know. But I don't think racism and homophobia should be allowed here.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:35 pm

MrReason wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:24 pm

Glad we agree!

You've got only two more points to go!
You like using exclamation points, huh? Reminds me of another poster:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:35 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:50 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:42 pm
Eat. Drink. Be merry. Gather.

Don’t let fear determine your life!
11 words. Four periods. One exclamation point.
Have fun feeding your fat face, faggot!
You are not fooling a soul here. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:46 pm

MrReason wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:37 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:35 pm
MrReason wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:24 pm

Glad we agree!

You've got only two more points to go!
You like using exclamation points, huh? Reminds me of another poster:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:35 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:50 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:42 pm
Eat. Drink. Be merry. Gather.

Don’t let fear determine your life!
11 words. Four periods. One exclamation point.
Have fun feeding your fat face, faggot!
You are not fooling a soul here. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU.
So far, the only person to post something homophobic is you.

Do you believe that is acceptable?

There's a feature to ignore me if you don't want to read what I say. I suggest using that. But that's not what you want. You want to silence someone who disagrees with you. You want nobody here to ready what I say. That's deplorable.
Wrong again lovinlife. I disagree with a bunch of people here. Bryce, bmw, Matt, etc. They have every right to post and express their opinion as I do.

But you were banned for a reason. You chose to ignore the ban, shit in the face of the site administrator and everybody on the board and falsify another profile.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:48 pm

He mostly posts on DBR. He has 5 pages there.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:59 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:27 pm
G G wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:23 pm

That is all.
Not the point. She/he/it was banned once and should not be allowed to post on the site. It's an insult to all here that she can make a new profile and continue. MW is just too busy, or doesn't care, or made a deal that if she stopped using the slur words she could post, I don't know. But I don't think racism and homophobia should be allowed here.
This is why banning people that you believe are undesirable is a bad idea.

if you believe that Mr. Reason is LovinLife101, and you believe their purpose is to stir up shit, then by standing up and saying "hey! I know you are banned user X! You need to leave! We don't want you here!" is giving them what they want. By banning them, they understand they were able to stir up shit, and if you believe their purpose is to stir up shit, then banning will just encourage them to re-register and do the same thing again. Calling them out is just stuffing more food down their face.

I think what MW wants you all to do is to simply place shit disturbers on ignore. Interaction only encourages them. So don't get frustrated with MW when they come back.

By giving them attention, you are only making MW's job of administrating this forum more difficult by encouraging known trolls.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:06 pm

You have a valid point GG. However, there are guidelines posted on the very top of this website that include:

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

6. You agree not to register multiple user accounts for the sole purpose of either (i) thwarting the "friend / foe" settings of other users or (ii) promulgating/ " bumping" a particular forum topic.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:07 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:06 pm
You have a valid point GG. However, there are guidelines posted on the very top of this website that include:

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

6. You agree not to register multiple user accounts for the sole purpose of either (i) thwarting the "friend / foe" settings of other users or (ii) promulgating/ " bumping" a particular forum topic.
Then hit the report button and move on with your day. If you see the user as a problem, you are clearly encouraging more of a problem by engaging. How are you not a problem yourself when you get to that point?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:23 pm

G G wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:07 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Then hit the report button and move on with your day. If you see the user as a problem, you are clearly encouraging more of a problem by engaging. How are you not a problem yourself when you get to that point?
Because it bothers me when somebody thinks they are getting away with something. For instance, I have a H*** pet peeve when I see somebody parked in a handicap spot that isn't handicapped. I call the cops and wait there until they show up to give them a ticket. If the person comes back first I express my disgust to them. It's just the way I am wired.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:30 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:23 pm

Because it bothers me when somebody thinks they are getting away with something. For instance, I have a H*** pet peeve when I see somebody parked in a handicap spot that isn't handicapped. I call the cops and wait there until they show up to give them a ticket. If the person comes back first I express my disgust to them. It's just the way I am wired.

When the cop arrived, I hope he beat the crap out of him.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:33 pm

MrReason wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:29 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:23 pm
G G wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:07 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Guess what? There are people going 56 MPH in a 55MPH zone right now. Does that keep you up at night?

Millions of people cheat on their taxes.

Your neighbors are probably scamming the unemployment system.

Someone in your neighborhood just jaywalked.

People are getting away with all kinds of things, yet you seem fascinated by me, and I know why.

It's because I am fact-based, logical, rational, reasonable, intelligent, and I can back up everything I say with proof. Basically, I'm everything you hate, and you can't do anything about it. That drives you mad.
BOOM! And thank you for admitting you are indeed lovinlife!

My work here is done! Now please leave the site.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:44 pm

McLovin, see ya bitch!
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic