Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

From Heels Up Harris

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
MrReason

Re: From Heels Up Harris

Post by MrReason » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:44 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:23 am
Slut shaming is his shtick.
Just so we’re clear, you just called Kamala Harris a “slut.” While her activity with a married man justifies that word, I want to go on record as pinning it on you, as well as calling for the murder of other innocent humans. Although, I accept your apology.

Oh, and many black men prefer doggy-style with black women, so the description of “heels up” is likely inaccurate. She likely wasn’t even wearing heels.

MrReason

Re: From Heels Up Harris

Post by MrReason » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:38 pm

Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:54 pm
MrReason wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:44 am
Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:23 am
Slut shaming is his shtick.
Just so we’re clear, you just called Kamala Harris a “slut.” While her activity with a married man justifies that word, I want to go on record as pinning it on you, as well as calling for the murder of other innocent humans. Although, I accept your apology.

Oh, and many black men prefer doggy-style with black women, so the description of “heels up” is likely inaccurate. She likely wasn’t even wearing heels.
No one who rushed the White House was innocent.

And also saying black man prefer doggy style is a stereotype and racist. Keep staying irrelevant.
“...rushed the White House...”?

:rollin :rollin :rollin

You are really ignorant.

And it’s “Capitol” with an “o.”

Oh, and it’s only stereotyping if it’s true? Like Asian men and their small....stature?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic