Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Donald J Trump Presidential Library

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: The Donald J Trump Presidential Library

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:04 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:00 am
Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:59 am
Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:57 am
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:55 am
Sometimes insult is the price of clarity. It takes a real friend to tell you the truth.
You have no clue. Are you hoping Kelly Loeffler wins tonight? If not, you are clearly a misogynist.
Probably supports a guy who runs over his wife with a car...
And (allegedly) abuses campers.
Got to love the Republicans, they can't win on policy so they go to slinging mud. Probably time for them to leave the leadership.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:10 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:02 am
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Sometimes insult is the price of clarity. It takes a real friend to tell you the truth.
You have no clue. Are you hoping Kelly Loeffler wins tonight? If not, you are clearly a misogynist.
Should we take a walk down memory lane on all the different derogatory ways you've objectified our governor, our past Governor and our vice president elect? There's a lot of misogyny in your posts.

I am sure Kelly is a lovely woman but I would like her to lose this political race.
I haven't objectified any of those people. Being critical of a politician who happens to be a woman does NOT make someone a misogynist. Nice try, you lose.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:11 am

And you're the one who's suggesting I'm not woke. Call any of your co-workers some of the words you've used to explain these fine women and see how long you have your job. Even better, call up your mom and start using these words to her.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:13 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:11 am
And you're the one who's suggesting I'm not woke. Call any of your co-workers some of the words you've used to explain these fine women and see how long you have your job. Even better, call up your mom and start using these words to her.
I called Granholm a cunt 15 years ago when I was in my early 20s. Perhaps it is time to let that go. I've called Whitmer a tyrant and Harris a phony... if the shoe fits...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:16 am

― Noam Chomsky

Constant Listener

Post by Constant Listener » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:16 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:10 am
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Should we take a walk down memory lane on all the different derogatory ways you've objectified our governor, our past Governor and our vice president elect? There's a lot of misogyny in your posts.

I am sure Kelly is a lovely woman but I would like her to lose this political race.
I haven't objectified any of those people. Being critical of a politician who happens to be a woman does NOT make someone a misogynist. Nice try, you lose.
C’mon Matt. You haven’t changed in 20 years. I’ve lost count of the number of times you’ve called a female politician that you’ve disagreed with a cunt on this forum. To most people, that’s the one word that truly crosses the line.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:19 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:16 am
Really? Any of these ring a bell?

https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/search.php?keywords=Cunt
Most of the references are to men, if not ALL of them.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:42 am

Constant Listener wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:16 am
Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:10 am
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

C’mon Matt. You haven’t changed in 20 years. I’ve lost count of the number of times you’ve called a female politician that you’ve disagreed with a cunt on this forum. To most people, that’s the one word that truly crosses the line.
There aren't many, and to say that I haven't changed on 20 years based on just what you've read here is not even close to reality.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:29 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:54 pm

The largest collection of Dr. Seuss books in the world.

He couldn't read those. At least not out loud. Too many tongue twisters.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:34 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:29 am
Matt wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:54 pm

The largest collection of Dr. Seuss books in the world.

He couldn't read those. At least not out loud. Too many tongue twisters.
Someone could read to him, maybe.

Thanks for getting this back on track!

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:06 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:45 am
your posts come off as quite juvenile to me.
As does yours.
Your nothing but a Fox News and AM talk radio listening drone, no more. Your posts reflect as such.

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:23 am

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:21 pm
Your nothing but a Fox News and AM talk radio listening drone, no more. Your posts reflect as such
You don't know SQUAT. Just more Wild A$$ guessing and assumptions. Your post(s) reflect a typical Whiny/Cry Baby Liberal.
You seem to be a very immature individual, I am going by the things your post and how you present yourself in writing. Sadly, the image you portray on here doesn't bode well for you personally. The posts I read of yours, seem very how shall I say... "Samey" or robotic in nature. I must say, I enjoyed the way you spelled "A$$" , maybe if I use the power of attraction and ESP , I'll wind up with an extra small sum of money or possibly find a $10 bank note in the parking lot of RIte Aid. Come to think of it I need: Canned Tuna(in water), Claritin(The rite aid brand, costs less), and a birthday card. Hopefully one with a singing cat.

As for the label you pinned one me, I hold no labels and do not confine myself to the parameters of a proverbial box. I absolve no one of wrong doings regardless if the consume the red or blue pill. At this point in time, The Elephant party is a parody of itself and is in taters. Politicians who are on the right end of things politically in other nations, such as Canada, The UK, or your country dejour of choice, cackle like Senior Ladys at a game of bridge in a retirement home in Naples Florida. Rightfully so.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:18 am

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:30 am
You seem to be a very immature individual,
There is the Pot calling the Kettle black.

Little does Bidet realize his meme actually confirms his status as an immature little man.

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:50 am

It took me a moment to remember whom that was in the picture, as I don't fill my mind with toilet humor and sensational tabloid news. My hypothesis appears to be a match toward my intuition and what reality is showing me, at least the persona in writing.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:35 pm

Trump’s presidential library will feature books on tape - exclusively.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic