Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Donald J Trump Presidential Library

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: The Donald J Trump Presidential Library

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:23 am

I think it should be built at the intersection of Marrietta St. and Ted Turner Drive in Atlanta. They could even put a McDonalds in the vestibule.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:29 am

Pinhead wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:49 am
Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:36 am
Pinhead wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:52 am
Maybe The University of Michigan can house it, as they don't seem to have much going for them at the current moment.
At least your username checks out.
You seem to be a bit of a hypocrite and your responses are quite humdrum to say the least, It seems your turning on Trump, when I've read your prior posts, honestly believe if The Orange man or George W Bush told you to lick the floor and there Wingtip loafers, in front of a national TV audience you'd do that with pleasure. In fact, I'd figure you'd be honored to have one of your Puccini like villain's honored at your favorite university, The Big house indeed.
Interesting...

I'm fairly certain I haven't mentioned George W. Bush in the WEEK that you've had this alt/new account. I have, however, written a very long post on my perspective on President Trump. So the question is, what is your other or former account? I'm guessing TCT...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:35 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:29 am
Pinhead wrote:
Matt wrote:
Pinhead wrote:
Maybe The University of Michigan can house it, as they don't seem to have much going for them at the current moment.
You seem to be a bit of a hypocrite and your responses are quite humdrum to say the least, It seems your turning on Trump, when I've read your prior posts, honestly believe if The Orange man or George W Bush told you to lick the floor and there Wingtip loafers, in front of a national TV audience you'd do that with pleasure. In fact, I'd figure you'd be honored to have one of your Puccini like villain's honored at your favorite university, The Big house indeed.
Interesting...

I'm fairly certain I haven't mentioned George W. Bush in the WEEK that you've had this alt/new account. I have, however, written a very long post on my perspective on President Trump. So the question is, what is your other or former account? I'm guessing TCT...
I have no idea who this TCT poster is your referring, I've never had the pleasure of meeting him.

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:36 am

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:31 am
If one is built somehow and believe me it would be a tremendous waste of tax payer dollars
It sure was for the Last Regime.

I don't believe in funding any sort of master but your posts come off as quite juvenile to me.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:19 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:23 am
I think it should be built at the intersection of Marrietta St. and Ted Turner Drive in Atlanta. They could even put a McDonalds in the vestibule.
I believe he prefers KFC

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:20 am

Matt wrote:
Pinhead wrote:
Matt wrote:
Pinhead wrote:
Interesting...

leave me out of this bullshit. I don't need a second account to call you out. To tell you the truth I'm rather enjoying this particular thread.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:41 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:20 am
Matt wrote:
Pinhead wrote:
Matt wrote:
Pinhead wrote:
Interesting...

leave me out of this bullshit. I don't need a second account to call you out. To tell you the truth I'm rather enjoying this particular thread.
You've been known to do it before. You're a low character piece of shit.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:42 am

Really? Evidence please you misogynistic bigot.

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:48 am

Evidence included in the last three words of this post.
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:42 am
Really? Evidence please you misogynistic bigot.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:55 am

Sometimes insult is the price of clarity. It takes a real friend to tell you the truth.

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:57 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:55 am
Sometimes insult is the price of clarity. It takes a real friend to tell you the truth.
You have no clue. Are you hoping Kelly Loeffler wins tonight? If not, you are clearly a misogynist.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:58 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:19 am
Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:23 am
I believe he prefers KFC
Maybe they could put both a KFC and a McDonald's in the vestibule. They could be separated by a fake news t-shirt stand featuring Brian Stelter and Jim Acosta dart boards.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:59 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:57 am
TC Talks wrote:
You have no clue. Are you hoping Kelly Loeffler wins tonight? If not, you are clearly a misogynist.
Probably supports a guy who runs over his wife with a car...

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:00 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:59 am
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Probably supports a guy who runs over his wife with a car...
And (allegedly) abuses campers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:02 am

Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Should we take a walk down memory lane on all the different derogatory ways you've objectified our governor, our past Governor and our vice president elect? There's a lot of misogyny in your posts.

I am sure Kelly is a lovely woman but I would like her to lose this political race.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic