Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Joe Biden Plans On Taking $800.00 From Me

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Joe Biden Plans On Taking $800.00 From Me

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:06 pm

Well, now that the election of the Biden/Harris ticket seems eminent, reality is setting in. One of the first things I am forced to look at is how it will effect me directly. The first thing that pops up is the 800.00 I'm going to have to send in because of what I already own.

His gun control plan as stated on his campaign website would not only require owners of "assault rifles" like the AR 15, which I don't own because I like better, more powerful rifles, to pay a 200.00 tax per item. Now, you might ask , why does this effect you, you just said you don't own an AR 15? First, who's to say the rifles I do have aren't judged to be an "assault rifle?" Gun control whack jobs are somewhat evasive when asked to describe an assault rifle. Most of them know little about guns.

But wait! Even if the rifles I do own escape the "assault rifle" label, and I don't buy another single firearm on top of what I already own, I am going to have to send off a $800.00 payment because of what I already have. You see, part of this Biden initiative is going to levy a $200.00 tax on magazines that hold more than 10 rounds, plus the requirement to register them with the federal government.

Two of the handguns I own have magazines in excess of ten rounds. My TP9 SFX magazine holds 20 rounds and the Sig p228 holds 13. Because I adhere to the adage, "There is no such thing as too much money or too many rounds." I have two magazines for each gun so I can carry a spare. So, guess what? I'm going to either send in $800.00 or turn in my firearms.

Think about this a minute. Push comes to shove, I'd send in the $800.00 and register with the federal government. (I'm already registered with my local police department,) I wouldn't be happy about it, but, I'd do it. Do you think the convicted felon that is running around with a handgun that was either stolen or purchased on the black market is going to register and send in their $200.00 per item? Is the 17 year old gangbanger running around your local mall going to? Are criminals in general going to follow this law?

Is this a move to make law abiding citizens safer or another way to collect information AND money to be able to control the masses in the future?
Last edited by Bryce on Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Re: Joe Biden Plans On Taking $800.00 From Me

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:09 pm

So did you send the check already? Cuz last time I checked he's not even President.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:12 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:09 pm
So did you send the check already? Cuz last time I checked he's not even President.
I figured because you are on record stating that we needed higher taxes, you might send it in for me.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:14 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:12 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:09 pm
I figured because you are on record stating that we needed higher taxes, you might send it in for me.
my generosity would end up buying you a couple good beers. My advice? If you can't afford the guns why don't you just go ahead and sell them or turn them in.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:17 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:14 pm

my generosity would end up buying you a couple good beers. My advice? If you can't afford the guns why don't you just go ahead and sell them or turn them in.
Ohhhh, I see, you only advocate gun ownership for the wealthy? What an elitist Marxist you are.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:20 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:17 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Ohhhh, I see, you only advocate gun ownership for the wealthy? What an elitist Marxist you are.
I think the only people that need to worry are the idiots stockpiling thousands of weapons in cargo containers.

― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:26 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:20 pm
Bryce wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:17 pm
TC Talks wrote:

I think the only people that need to worry are the idiots stockpiling thousands of weapons in cargo containers.
You might sing a different tune when KommieAllah decides to tax the gas hog muscle cars you love to restore at 2k a piece.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:18 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:06 pm
Well, now that the election of the Biden/Harris ticket seems eminent, reality is setting in. One of the first things I am forced to look at is how it will effect me directly. The first thing that pops up is the 800.00 I'm going to have to send in because of what I already own.

His gun control plan as stated on his campaign website would not only require owners of "assault rifles" like the AR 15, which I don't own because I like better, more powerful rifles, to pay a 200.00 tax per item. Now, you might ask , why does this effect you, you just said you don't own an AR 15? First, who's to say the rifles I do have aren't judged to be an "assault rifle?" Gun control whack jobs are somewhat evasive when asked to describe an assault rifle. Most of them know little about guns.

But wait! Even if the rifles I do own escape the "assault rifle" label, and I don't buy another single firearm on top of what I already own, I am going to have to send off a $800.00 payment because of what I already have. You see, part of this Biden initiative is going to levy a $200.00 tax on magazines that hold more than 10 rounds, plus the requirement to register them with the federal government.

Two of the handguns I own have magazines in excess of ten rounds. My TP9 SFX magazine holds 20 rounds and the Sig p228 holds 13. Because I adhere to the adage, "There is no such thing as too much money or too many rounds." I have two magazines for each gun so I can carry a spare. So, guess what? I'm going to either send in $800.00 or turn in my firearms.

Think about this a minute. Push comes to shove, I'd send in the $800.00 and register with the federal government. (I'm already registered with my local police department,) I wouldn't be happy about it, but, I'd do it. Do you think the convicted felon that is running around with a handgun that was either stolen or purchased on the black market is going to register and send in their $200.00 per item? Is the 17 year old gangbanger running around your local mall going to? Are criminals in general going to follow this law?

Is this a move to make law abiding citizens safer or another way to collect information AND money to be able to control the masses in the future?
My local mall has 17 year old gangbangers running around it?

Since he’s not even president and this hasn’t happened if you are randomly offering $800 I’ll take it. Make the check out to RT Industries.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:24 am

Much ado about nothing.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:36 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:18 am

My local mall has 17 year old gangbangers running around it?
Two men have been arraigned in connection with a shots fired incident that happened around 4:30 p.m. Sunday in the parking lot of the Somerset Collection Mall.

Jermaine Marzell Jones, 25, of Van Buren Township, was charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, felony firearm (second offense), carrying a concealed weapon and reckless use of a firearm.

Daniel Rashard Bright, 24, of Sterling Heights, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and driving while license suspended.

Police said the two men were together in a gray Impala in the Neiman Marcus parking lot when Jones exchanged gunfire with four men in another car, a dark gray or silver boxy SUV, possibly a Dodge Durango. The other group of men is still at large, police said.
This most recent incident the thugs were a bit older.

Been to Fairlane lately?

Ever travel to Columbus?
COLUMBUS, Ohio — A 17-year-old boy has been arrested and charged in a deadly shooting in the parking lot outside Westland Mall.

The shooting happened around 4 p.m. on Sept. 20.

Javontae Williams is charged with murder in the shooting of 21-year-old Sage Martin.

Martin was found shot multiple times on the sidewalk in front of the building. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Last edited by Bryce on Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:40 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:24 am
Much ado about nothing.
Nothing? So Biden's plans and stance on issues is nothing? He has no plans to enact the things he trumpeted on his campaign website? He wont work on enacting them on January 21st? We should be so lucky!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:42 am

Until you get the bill, you should stop worrying. It's doubtful anyways.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:12 am

Be glad you aren't required to carry liability insurance on your firearms. If it were up to me I'd make every gun owner have a cool million worth of insurance on each piece. Not all that different than auto coverage in terms of holding the owner responsible for any mishaps that may occur with an item that one owns by choice and can be deadly if not managed properly.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:03 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:12 am
Be glad you aren't required to carry liability insurance on your firearms. If it were up to me I'd make every gun owner have a cool million worth of insurance on each piece. Not all that different than auto coverage in terms of holding the owner responsible for any mishaps that may occur with an item that one owns by choice and can be deadly if not managed properly.
I like that idea.

Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:22 am

There are a lot o’ cons and some pros to this pandemic. One pro is - a refreshing absence of American-style, frequent, massive, deadly, school shootings.

Hopefully the NEXT school shooters - in the absence of kids and teachers to target - simply fast forwarded to the end part - and have turned he guns on themselves.
Last edited by screen glare on Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic