Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

Re: I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Post by R Bedell » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:29 am

HD:
Dear Lord, please make this disease excruciatingly difficult for this mother fucking son of a bitch asshole who kills elephants for sport
Aw "come on man", I am sure you can spew more of your Hate Swill. Don't hold back. Let's see what you are really capable of.

R Bedell

Re: I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Post by R Bedell » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:25 am

How about you show a little decorum and respect? It almost seems like liberals want conservatives to suffer so they can get what they deserve for disagreeing about the frequency of the severity of the disease. I am no victim and I definitely would not allow someone like you to make me your victim.

You need to learn some respect.
AMEN...

But the fact is, they can't and/or don't know. I am sure you have noticed their Gestapo Tactics. They call the people who disagree them, names, and want them ---- silenced. "Delete your account, go away, or shut the Hell up. This is the typical Leftist Manifest.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:29 am

Big Al:

Like a bunch of rabid dogs, the "Hate Pack" chimed in and proved my point, all in less than 24 yrs.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:15 pm

We continue to improve our timeliness processes
LMAO, yeah right. :lol :lol :lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic