Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

There is no "Office of the President-Elect"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mark Elliott

Re: There is no "Office of the President-Elect"

Post by Mark Elliott » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:42 pm

ImageYou were saying? Oh yeah, it's in the law..
ImageSorry, you are not a winner but thanks for playing.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:58 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Mark Elliott

Post by Mark Elliott » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:29 pm

Some problems with post above, but I fixed it.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:15 pm
For those who aren't paying close attention, let’s recap the argument:

lovinlife101: “There is no “Office of the President-Elect. It does not exist. It’s not a thing. Politician faggots just printed out a sign and put it in front of themselves or at least that is what I'm going to say, even if it's not true”

Mark: “There is both precedent and legal advice to indicate that "Office of President Elect" is being properly used, both then and now.”

Another poster: “Seems that Mark makes a valid argument”

lovinlife101: <<uses foul language, slurs and ad hominem attacks to repeat his misinformation and attempt to claim victory>>
In many ways, lovinlife101 makes some valid arguments and has some beliefs that I agree with. However, the entire approach to this board seems angry and malicious. I wish his/her/them peace and wellness in this time of pandemic.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:46 pm

No, troll. That's not what you said at all. People can read it. Everybody knows your tired shtick by now. Just another blast at Biden. But you got caught. OWNED!

Nobody takes you seriously here. Half of the board has you blocked. You're just an internet troll who has no life and no friends, so you get off making outlandish lies about your life and typing gay slurs. I do wonder why you would choose your username, though. You are such a miserable person. I'd say sad, but I don't feel any sorrow for you. Did you ever have a friend? My guess is you're like 400+ pounds or you were burned in a fire so you're disfigured, or just inordinately ugly, but something happened in your life to make you so pathetic. Either way, it's ironic you are so anti-abortion. Your mother really should have flushed you down the crapper when you were a mass of cells. You are worthless as a human being.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:48 pm

Mark Elliott wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:42 pm
ImageYou were saying? Oh yeah, it's in the law..
ImageSorry, you are not a winner but thanks for playing.
You have to admit, that's a pretty epic dunk... Props.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:54 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:46 pm
No, troll. That's not what you said at all. People can read it. Everybody knows your tired shtick by now. Just another blast at Biden. But you got caught. OWNED!

Nobody takes you seriously here. Half of the board has you blocked. You're just an internet troll who has no life and no friends, so you get off making outlandish lies about your life and typing gay slurs. I do wonder why you would choose your username, though. You are such a miserable person. I'd say sad, but I don't feel any sorrow for you. Did you ever have a friend? My guess is you're like 400+ pounds or you were burned in a fire so you're disfigured, or just inordinately ugly, but something happened in your life to make you so pathetic. Either way, it's ironic you are so anti-abortion. Your mother really should have flushed you down the crapper when you were a mass of cells. You are worthless as a human being.
I definitely picture a 400 pound cow who dreams about a lap band surgery she can't afford with no friends to help her get off of her Cheeto stained bed. A gay man spurned her advances, so she has to make tons of gay slurs in her anger.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:56 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:50 pm
8) in
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:46 pm

So, according to your reasoning, if the Tooth Fairy had a sign saying it was real AND Donald Chump did it too, then it must be correct!

100% OWNED!!!!

Oh, and you never stop being a “mass of cells.” That’s all you’re made of. SCIENCE, bitch!!!
:lol Notice no denial on the no friends. Or the 400 pounds. Or the constant lies.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Did your parents beat the shit out of you when you were a kid? Then I'd feel sorry for you. Something made you so miserable. C'mon, let the buzzboard help. An intervention of sorts. Why do hate people so much?

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:28 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:54 pm
I definitely picture a 400 pound cow who dreams about a lap band surgery she can't afford with no friends to help her get off of her Cheeto stained bed. A gay man spurned her advances, so she has to make tons of gay slurs in her anger.
400 pounds. That's what fun about banging heavy duty beauties. You spray 'em down with Pam, hit a fold, and bounce your nut off.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:37 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:28 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:54 pm
400 pounds. That's what fun about banging heavy duty beauties. You spray 'em down with Pam, hit a fold, and bounce your nut off.
Totally cool with curvy ladies (or guys) under 250, but 400 is definitely where people need help.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic