Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

There is no "Office of the President-Elect"

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

There is no "Office of the President-Elect"

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:09 pm

Now, Blowjob Biden is simply making up stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s5Y_6WDRqY

He's completely senile.

Oh, he's a pedophile too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAUOurZIVfI

lovinlife101

Re: There is no "Office of the President-Elect"

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:00 pm

Mark Elliott wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:42 pm
ImageYou were saying? Oh yeah, it's in the law..
ImageSorry, you are not a winner but thanks for playing.
Still no “Office of President-Elect.”

You stumping for Donald Chump now?

Faggot.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:01 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:58 pm
It wasn’t an office when Donald Chump did not nor when Blowjob Biden did it, faggot.

So Donald Chump validates arguments now?

Stop riding a dick, dude.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:15 pm

For those in relationships where you can actually reproduce, let’s recap the argument:

lovinlife101: “There is no “Office of the President-Elect. It does not exist. It’s not a thing. Politician faggots just printed out a sign and put it in front of themselves.”

Mark Idiot: “It is so! Donald Trump said so! He’s the most credible person on planet earth!”

Honeysheman: “Yeah! What Mark Idiot said!”

lovinlife101: (facepalm)

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:50 pm

8) in
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:46 pm
No, troll. That's not what you said at all. People can read it. Everybody knows your tired shtick by now. Just another blast at Biden. But you got caught. OWNED!

Nobody takes you seriously here. Half of the board has you blocked. You're just an internet troll who has no life and no friends, so you get off making outlandish lies about your life and typing gay slurs. I do wonder why you would choose your username, though. You are such a miserable person. I'd say sad, but I don't feel any sorrow for you. Did you ever have a friend? My guess is you're like 400+ pounds or you were burned in a fire so you're disfigured, or just inordinately ugly, but something happened in your life to make you so pathetic. Either way, it's ironic you are so anti-abortion. Your mother really should have flushed you down the crapper when you were a mass of cells. You are worthless as a human being.
So, according to your reasoning, if the Tooth Fairy had a sign saying it was real AND Donald Chump did it too, then it must be correct!

100% OWNED!!!!

Oh, and you never stop being a “mass of cells.” That’s all you’re made of. SCIENCE, bitch!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:09 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:56 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:50 pm
8) in
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:46 pm
No, troll. That's not what you said at all. People can read it. Everybody knows your tired shtick by now. Just another blast at Biden. But you got caught. OWNED!

Nobody takes you seriously here. Half of the board has you blocked. You're just an internet troll who has no life and no friends, so you get off making outlandish lies about your life and typing gay slurs. I do wonder why you would choose your username, though. You are such a miserable person. I'd say sad, but I don't feel any sorrow for you. Did you ever have a friend? My guess is you're like 400+ pounds or you were burned in a fire so you're disfigured, or just inordinately ugly, but something happened in your life to make you so pathetic. Either way, it's ironic you are so anti-abortion. Your mother really should have flushed you down the crapper when you were a mass of cells. You are worthless as a human being.
So, according to your reasoning, if the Tooth Fairy had a sign saying it was real AND Donald Chump did it too, then it must be correct!

100% OWNED!!!!

Oh, and you never stop being a “mass of cells.” That’s all you’re made of. SCIENCE, bitch!!!
:lol Notice no denial on the no friends. Or the 400 pounds. Or the constant lies.
I don’t acknowledge your ignorant and baseless accusations.

Oh, and you don’t have to respond to “faggot.”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:06 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:13 pm
Did your parents beat the shit out of you when you were a kid? Then I'd feel sorry for you. Something made you so miserable. C'mon, let the buzzboard help. An intervention of sorts. Why do hate people so much?
I love everyone!

Dykes, faggots, fairies, spics, niggers, chinks, gooks, wops, and all the rest are okay by me!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic