All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Kylie Miller leaving WNEM
-
babastooey
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:29 pm
Re: Kylie Miller leaving WNEM
Meredith apparently didn't hate her, she just went to another Meredith station.
Re: Kylie Miller leaving WNEM
I agree they are getting a bit tired. The cycle here seems to have fallen into a form where Sink makes a post bitching about something, then 101 responds with a good old fashioned "Fag off" in response, with scattered tales of which gender or color he and/or she may be depending on the situation at hand.. Ya know, things that would get most people thrown out of a normal forum.
It's time for a format flip around here. This is getting boring.
Re: Kylie Miller leaving WNEM
DAC: I encourage you to make me a “foe” in your settings if you’d like to hide my comments if they upset you. That’s what I did to Lovin and R a while back. It works wonders that I no longer have to see Lovin’s anti-LGBT rants against his former station... or R’s liberal media posts. They are frequently off topic and add nothing to commentary about decisions made in Flint-Saginaw TV stations. However, they do seem obsessed with trying to criticize others, despite Lovin/R saying they have never worked in the media (which for Lovin/Mark is a lie).