Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden Bombshell

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Biden Bombshell

Post by audiophile » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:39 am

I have no idea if the story is legit, but anyone that supports late-term abortion has no morals or ethics. None.

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/07/01/joe ... cumstance/

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:32 am

audiophile wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:39 am
I have no idea if the story is legit, but anyone that supports late-term abortion has no morals or ethics. None.

No idea if the story is legit (it came from a far right website), but you posted it anyway?!?

Fine. Here's one from The Onion: https://www.theonion.com/trump-attempts ... 1845371097
The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:48 am

I didn't post Biden Bombshell article.

Biden walked away from the Hyde Amendment, so he supports government funded abortions now.

On Monday, Biden said during an interview with NBC News that if Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett is seated and the 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling was overturned, his only response would be to “pass legislation making Roe the law of the land. That’s what I would do.”

During the October Democratic debate, Biden similarly said, “Reproductive rights are a constitutional right. And, in fact, every woman should have that right.”
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:29 am

audiophile wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:48 am
I didn't post Biden Bombshell article.

Biden walked away from the Hyde Amendment, so he supports government funded abortions now.

On Monday, Biden said during an interview with NBC News that if Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett is seated and the 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling was overturned, his only response would be to “pass legislation making Roe the law of the land. That’s what I would do.”

During the October Democratic debate, Biden similarly said, “Reproductive rights are a constitutional right. And, in fact, every woman should have that right.”
Personally, I agree with him completely....obviously, you don't. But you have yet to cite where he says he supports late-term abortion.
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:16 pm

You can obfuscate all you want. The fact remains that neither Joe Biden, The Biden Campaign, or Hunter Biden has denied that the laptop was Hunter's nor have they claimed that the e-mails contained on it aren't authentic while other people have.

Wouldn't that be the best way to put this to rest? Well, unless they cant.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:23 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:39 am

No it’s not true.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:25 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:16 pm
You can obfuscate all you want. The fact remains that neither Joe Biden, The Biden Campaign, or Hunter Biden has denied that the laptop was Hunter's nor have they claimed that the e-mails contained on it aren't authentic while other people have.

Wouldn't that be the best way to put this to rest? Well, unless they cant.
They are trying to deprive the story of oxygen, that’s just how full of holes it is. Giuliani holding onto material like that for any length of time to use as a weapon would constitute a felony if there’s any kind of illegal images. That would be possession by him. This is so badly faked its not funny.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:53 pm

Hmmm... Hunter signed for it, it has a sticker on it from their foundation, and now the FBI is saying it's NOT russian (lol) misinformation.

So let's play with hypotheticals for one minute...

Let's assume that this is his machine and it's full of sordid stuff and emails that provide damning evidence that Joe was selling influence.

Will any of the leftists here condemn their actions, or will they hold their noses and vote for him anyway?
Thread Killer

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:33 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:25 pm

They are trying to deprive the story of oxygen
Evidently, it's not working...
New revelations published by the New York Post surrounding former Vice President Joe Biden's involvement with his son's business dealings in Ukraine topped all other stories related to the upcoming US presidential election in the past week, according to a new report by Axios.

Between October 12th and 19th, the Hunter Biden story received 4.7 million interactions on social media. The story received 1.9 million more engagements than the second most interacted with story of the week, which concerned the social media censorship of the revelations.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:35 pm

UP906 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:53 pm

Will any of the leftists here condemn their actions, or will they hold their noses and vote for him anyway?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:45 pm

UP906

Post by UP906 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:52 pm

Funny stuff you guys.

You want to know what I find even more amusing?

Remember when a vote for Obama was a vote against the "status quo"? Remember that? Now look at them... they are falling all over themselves for a lifelong, establishment politician and an AG. And in some wacky, bizarro world twist of fate, they are actually trying to virtue signal members of the military with shit like, "The Navy SEAL said this" and "The Admiral said that".

The meltdown is epic and the blinders are firmly in place, strapped on them by their betters and a complicit media.

I've never seen such a thing.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:04 pm

UP906 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:53 pm
Hmmm... Hunter signed for it, it has a sticker on it from their foundation, and now the FBI is saying it's NOT russian (lol) misinformation.

So let's play with hypotheticals for one minute...

Let's assume that this is his machine and it's full of sordid stuff and emails that provide damning evidence that Joe was selling influence.

First of all there’s no evidence of that. Secondly the Trumps are in no position to argue that they are somehow above this sort of thing. The grift off of the presidency is unprecedented from them.

If it’s such a big deal then why did Rudy sit on the information? Especially if it involved little girls or children? Good grief...

UP906

Post by UP906 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:16 pm

Whataboutism... that's all you have.

Wake up.
Open your eyes.
You are being lied to.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:31 pm

UP906 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:16 pm
Whataboutism... that's all you have.

Wake up.
Open your eyes.
You are being lied to.
I’m complaining about hypocrisy. I’m still going with this being a sham.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic