Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Chicago Trump Hotel Lit Up For Biden Harris

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Chicago Trump Hotel Lit Up For Biden Harris

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:50 pm

National steelworkers union shines 'Biden Harris' sign on Trump Tower in Chicago
The United Steelworkers cast a Biden-Harris "batlight" on Chicago's Trump Tower early Saturday.

Since September, the union has been shining images on buildings after dark encouraging voter turnout among workers as part of a "batlight" tour.

The United Steelworkers beamed a "Biden Harris" sign onto the Trump Tower in Chicago, Illinois early Saturday.
USW posted photos of a "batlight" the union cast in support of Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris on the Trump International and Hotel & Tower Chicago on Saturday morning.

In September, the union kicked off a "batlight" tour where they use an outdoor projector to shine images on buildings after dark encouraging voter turnout among workers, according to a press release from USW. A spokesperson for USW told Business Insider that the "batlight" on Trump tower was a part of the "batlight" tour encouraging people to "have a plan to vote" and promoting their "endorsement of Joe Biden."

In 2014, the Trump Tower installed a H***, illuminated "Trump" sign in front of the 98-story tall building, which is situated in the popular tourist designation of the Chicago River. The giant logo stirred controversy from the Chicago public and then-Mayor Rahm Emanuel called it an "architecturally tasteless sign."

A spokesperson for the Trump International and Hotel & Tower Chicago did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment.

https://www.businessinsider.com/united- ... er-2020-10

Chicago is 904 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Re: Chicago Trump Hotel Lit Up For Biden Harris

Post by screen glare » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:12 am

Beats a puny yard sign every time.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:56 pm

A buddy of mine ordered about a hundred of these and plans to stick them on Trump yard signs the day after the election.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:58 am

Excellent.

But as Trump skulks out of the white house with coughing Melania and too tall Barron in tow - remember - you’ll never be truly rid of him. He always said he didn’t host his own radio talk show because he didn’t want to go up against Rush Limbaugh.

Now - Rush says, he’s almost dead.

When Trump has been fired from continuing the job of - worst President ever - he’ll host his own radio talk show.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic