Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Chicago Trump Hotel Lit Up For Biden Harris

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Chicago Trump Hotel Lit Up For Biden Harris

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:50 pm

National steelworkers union shines 'Biden Harris' sign on Trump Tower in Chicago
The United Steelworkers cast a Biden-Harris "batlight" on Chicago's Trump Tower early Saturday.

Since September, the union has been shining images on buildings after dark encouraging voter turnout among workers as part of a "batlight" tour.

The United Steelworkers beamed a "Biden Harris" sign onto the Trump Tower in Chicago, Illinois early Saturday.
USW posted photos of a "batlight" the union cast in support of Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris on the Trump International and Hotel & Tower Chicago on Saturday morning.

In September, the union kicked off a "batlight" tour where they use an outdoor projector to shine images on buildings after dark encouraging voter turnout among workers, according to a press release from USW. A spokesperson for USW told Business Insider that the "batlight" on Trump tower was a part of the "batlight" tour encouraging people to "have a plan to vote" and promoting their "endorsement of Joe Biden."

In 2014, the Trump Tower installed a H***, illuminated "Trump" sign in front of the 98-story tall building, which is situated in the popular tourist designation of the Chicago River. The giant logo stirred controversy from the Chicago public and then-Mayor Rahm Emanuel called it an "architecturally tasteless sign."

A spokesperson for the Trump International and Hotel & Tower Chicago did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment.

https://www.businessinsider.com/united- ... er-2020-10

Chicago is 904 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Re: Chicago Trump Hotel Lit Up For Biden Harris

Post by screen glare » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:12 am

Beats a puny yard sign every time.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:56 pm

A buddy of mine ordered about a hundred of these and plans to stick them on Trump yard signs the day after the election.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:58 am

Excellent.

But as Trump skulks out of the white house with coughing Melania and too tall Barron in tow - remember - you’ll never be truly rid of him. He always said he didn’t host his own radio talk show because he didn’t want to go up against Rush Limbaugh.

Now - Rush says, he’s almost dead.

When Trump has been fired from continuing the job of - worst President ever - he’ll host his own radio talk show.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic