Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden Bombshell

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Biden Bombshell

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:22 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:43 pm
bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:33 pm
Tonight's Trump Town Hall on NBC should be fun to watch. You know Trump will be bringing up this story whenever he can.
It’s a fake story... and it’s not gonna move the needle... why should a questionable story cause the sky to fall for Biden when Trump and Co. have corruption coming out of their ears? It sounds a little silly...

The ratings will be a big tell I think.
He's got his big smile, his fake news....baby, he's got nothing to lose.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:42 am

Rate This wrote:
It’s a fake story... and it’s not gonna move the needle...

NPR agrees with you:

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/17/92450686 ... r-giuliani

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:19 am

Who here hasn't voted already?
I will be voting in person on Election Day.

By the way, I would love to know all the financial institutions overseas - especially those partially or fully owned by foreign governments - with whom Donald Trump or members of his family are personally or contingently liable on commercial loans.

For example, could potential loans owed to state-controlled banks in Turkey have influenced Mr. Trump's handling of the Turkey / Syria situation?

Biden is definitely is slimy, too.

Those of you trying to characterize one candidate as morally superior to the other are fools. They are both scumbags.

As for the alleged incident...some corroboration would be helpful. The NY Post is not known for credible investigative journalism.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

kager

Post by kager » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:28 am

They are both scumbags.
“We have a Presidential election coming up, and the big problem, of course, is that... someone will win.”

- Barry Crimmins

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:34 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:19 am
Who here hasn't voted already?
I will be voting in person on Election Day.

By the way, I would love to know all the financial institutions overseas - especially those partially or fully owned by foreign governments - with whom Donald Trump or members of his family are personally or contingently liable on commercial loans.

For example, could potential loans owed to state-controlled banks in Turkey have influenced Mr. Trump's handling of the Turkey / Syria situation?

Biden is definitely is slimy, too.

Those of you trying to characterize one candidate as morally superior to the other are fools. They are both scumbags.

As for the alleged incident...some corroboration would be helpful. The NY Post is not known for credible investigative journalism.
Yes, but slimy or not slimy, I recommend voting for the candidate who is NOT promising to change the country into an anti Capitalist, Communist dictatorship, by whatever name you may call it. Even Sean Ono Lennon, not your run of the mill Conservative Right Winger, called Biden and his potential cabinet "Stalinesque".

https://thespectator.info/2020/10/17/se ... itchy-com/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:42 am

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:48 am

Who gives a fuck about the political opinions of Sean Ono Lennon?!?

The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:53 am

Not stacking the supreme court is the big issue for me. Look at the not-originalists like Kagan and Sotomayor. Scary.

The conservative-nominated justices can be fairly liberal too: See Souder, Kennedy, O'Conner, John Paul Stevens, Harry Blackmun, the jury is still out on John Roberts.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:25 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:48 am
Who gives a f about the political opinions of Sean Ono Lennon?!?
Well, sometimes crazy skips a generation.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:34 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Rudy Giuliani offered Fox News the opportunity to take a look at the hard drive themselves. Whether they'll take him up on that offer remains to be seen.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:47 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:34 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Rudy Giuliani offered Fox News the opportunity to take a look at the hard drive themselves. Whether they'll take him up on that offer remains to be seen.
The circumstances surrounding it are a little too good to be true. There has also been evidence of editing of logos in the emails and some issues with time stamps. It certainly looks like Russian disinformation. That’s the current going theory. A guy at a computer store doesn’t just conveniently give a laptop belonging to someone but he’s not sure who to Rudy Giuliani at random. Something doesn’t feel right here.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:58 pm

All sent emails exist in 2 locations - the sender's box, and the receiver's box. It seems it should be simple to verify a random sampling of these emails by looking at the other end of the email.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:09 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:58 pm
All sent emails exist in 2 locations - the sender's box, and the receiver's box. It seems it should be simple to verify a random sampling of these emails by looking at the other end of the email.
We need somebody that’s independent to verify it. FOX won’t cut it.

But people have noticed that there appear to be some significant edits to it. That’s all I’m saying.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:33 pm

Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:33 pm
Tonight's Trump Town Hall on NBC should be fun to watch. You know Trump will be bringing up this story whenever he can.
It’s a fake story... and it’s not gonna move the needle... why should a questionable story cause the sky to fall for Biden when Trump and Co. have corruption coming out of their ears? It sounds a little silly...

The ratings will be a big tell I think.
There were 13 million who watched Joe and under 10 million who watched Trump. It’s not votes, but it is telling.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:19 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:09 pm
We need somebody that’s independent to verify it. FOX won’t cut it.

But people have noticed that there appear to be some significant edits to it. That’s all I’m saying.
How about a member of The Biden Campaign coming out and saying outright that the e-mails are inauthentic? Hasn't happened. It won't. They are real. They are there. Wait till you see what's coming the next couple of days...

You know there are problems on the horizon when the left starts circling the wagons.

Shifty Schiff (the same guy that had "proof" on Trump and never showed it) on CNN:
“We know that this whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin. That’s been clear for well over a year now that they’ve been pushing this false narrative about this vice president and his son.”
Response from Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe:
“It’s funny that some of the people who complain the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing the intelligence. Unfortunately, it is Adam Schiff who said the intelligence community believes the Hunter Biden laptop and emails on it are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”

“Let me be clear: the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress. It is simply not true.”

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic