Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden Bombshell

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Biden Bombshell

Post by Bryce » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:51 am

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.
Although, Joe is on record as saying...
“never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings”
“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.
This is going to be hard for the MSM to burry, but I have a feeling they'll try.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Re: Biden Bombshell

Post by TC Talks » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:49 am

Who here hasn't voted already?

If this was a "gotcha", they should have dropped it last week. Oh wait, Trump was going off the rails with his covid journey last week.

While we're on the topic, the Trump organization has made millions directly from Trump being president. That is a little more damning than what you just offered up.

Any dirt you can come up with for Biden, Trump has done something much worse.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:03 am

Democratic enthusiasm is so high that they won’t care. Independents won’t care. This election is a referendum on Trump. These emails are much ado about nothing anyways. I see the Trump campaign is so desperate they are getting hard drives from overseas however.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:22 am

I'm going to the polls on November third to cast my vote just like everyone else SHOULD have to do, unless you have a valid reason for an absentee ballot.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:44 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:49 am
Who here hasn't voted already?

If this was a "gotcha", they should have dropped it last week. Oh wait, Trump was going off the rails with his covid journey last week.

While we're on the topic, the Trump organization has made millions directly from Trump being president. That is a little more damning than what you just offered up.

Any dirt you can come up with for Biden, Trump has done something much worse.
Most of us like to research our candidates.

I suppose voting straight-party is pretty easy, eh?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:57 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:22 am
I'm going to the polls on November third to cast my vote just like everyone else SHOULD have to do, unless you have a valid reason for an absentee ballot.
This.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:27 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:57 am
Bryce wrote:
This.
Because there is a global pandemic. And because many states have early voting and drop-off ballot voting to make it easier for all who want to vote to do so. I used to always vote on the first Tuesday, enjoyed the experience of waiting in line and doing my civic duty. But things have changed. I also don't fax much anymore, and I am not sure where my VHS recorder is.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:36 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:27 pm
Matt wrote:
Bryce wrote:
This.
Because there is a global pandemic. And because many states have early voting and drop-off ballot voting to make it easier for all who want to vote to do so. I used to always vote on the first Tuesday, enjoyed the experience of waiting in line and doing my civic duty. But things have changed. I also don't fax much anymore, and I am not sure where my VHS recorder is.
Absentee should only happen when no other options are available.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:43 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:36 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:27 pm
Matt wrote:
Bryce wrote:
This.
Absentee should only happen when no other options are available.
I am just trying to be clear. I think 43 states and DC offer some sort of early voting. Bryce's comment implied that if you don't on 11/3, it is wrong.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:49 pm

Bryce wrote:
Who really cares when it’s done? Are you jealous or something?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:52 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:51 am
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.
“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.
This is going to be hard for the MSM to burry, but I have a feeling they'll try.

Looks like Biden is toast.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:09 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:52 pm
Bryce wrote:

The circumstances of it popping up are bizarre indeed. This won’t hurt him. It’s a nothingburger just like the unmasking investigation that we found out quietly ended with no charges yesterday.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:35 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:09 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Bryce wrote:

The circumstances of it popping up are bizarre indeed. This won’t hurt him. It’s a nothingburger just like the unmasking investigation that we found out quietly ended with no charges yesterday.
https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2020/ ... tml#item-1

You're so predictable.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:35 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:09 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Bryce wrote:

https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2020/ ... tml#item-1

You're so predictable.
As to the unmasking probe ending in nothing... is something wrong with that analysis? Do you know of any charges we missed somewhere? Is the probe secretly still going?

As for problems with this laptop thing... well... there are many...
https://mobile.twitter.com/JuddLegum/st ... 9843103744

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:27 pm

This is nothing. The MSM certainly won't run with this. They are cheerleading for a Biden victory so they won't go with anything damaging to Biden. If the media won't report on it than it's akin to a bear shitting in the woods. It may as well have never happened.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic