Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:00 pm

"I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!"

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:09 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:00 pm
"I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!"
This was a H*** gamble... if he gets sick enough to go into the hospital again this will bite him in the ass.

Secondly he hasn’t learned anything from this (not that I expected less) and he will pay a political price for it.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:45 pm

What did Herman Cain die from again?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:47 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:45 pm
NOBODY KNOWS!!!

Sincerely,

bmw

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:59 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:47 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:45 pm
NOBODY KNOWS!!!

Sincerely,

bmw
Well at least Herman can stop being afraid of the disease now :lol:

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:05 pm

The science suggests that outside of a handful of cases, once you've had it, you're generally immune from getting it again.

Apparently you all also believe that a vaccine will be useless.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:12 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:05 pm
The science suggests that outside of a handful of cases, once you've had it, you're generally immune from getting it again.

Since when does "science" mean anything to tRump?

Last edited by Honeyman on Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:12 pm

bmw wrote:

Well, you're right, Herman Cain won't be getting it again :D

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:23 pm

bmw wrote:

No I was talking about getting better going to the White House and then deteriorating again... he’ll be out of commission until the middle of the month at least. I don’t care if Conley says “we’ll see” about him traveling to campaign or that “he’s back”. He needs three NEGATIVE tests before he is considered recovered. They won’t tell us when his last negative test before the positive one Wednesday was. I have no doubt that they would say he was negative three times even if it wasn’t true just so he can put and campaign. Then they are talking like he’s the Covid slayer and has more experience with it and knows more than Biden by virtue of having it and that makes him able to lead.

He will lose.
He will go.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:34 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:59 pm
This statement makes you officially lower than pond scum.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:40 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:34 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
He died because of a Trump rally. Nobody from the cult cared, woke up or changed anything. Trump gets COVID, goes into the hospital, is still fighting it and is being lauded as a hero unmatched by anyone since Spartacus by the cult. Forgive me if your protestations are a little hollow.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:42 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:34 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
What would i need to say to be lower than the guy who holds rallies and fails to encourage practical measures to prevent the same disease that killed Cain then?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:46 pm

..and they still haven't learned anything.

A senior adviser to President Donald Trump's reelection campaign said Sunday there won't be any additional safety protocols for upcoming rallies following the President's hospitalization after contracting Covid-19.

Senior campaign adviser Jason Miller, when pressed by CNN's Ana Cabrera on the safety of the Trump's campaign rallies which have largely flaunted best public health practices, said the campaign would take the temperature of attendees while providing face masks and hand sanitizer -- the same steps that were in place before Trump's diagnosis.
"You know what, that's been a very safe and responsible thing to do," Miller said. "That's what we've done from the beginning of this."
His comments, paired with Trump's Sunday photo-op in which he left the hospital with his security detail so he could ride in an SUV passing supporters, raise more questions about whether the President and his campaign grasp the seriousness of a highly contagious and deadly disease.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:40 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:00 pm
Yeah, I've heard the same thing from a couple of people after getting a blast of steroids. Both cancer patients. One was my best friend who died of it, the other, my wife who is still battling it. Each if them said they felt like fucking Superman after the 'roids were infused, so yup, I bet he feels tremendous...

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:59 pm

If I had known covid was good for you, I wouldn't have wasted the last six months trying to avoid it.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic