Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The babbling bulldyke is at it again

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: The babbling bulldyke is at it again

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:40 pm

She is evil.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:28 pm

I support my governor.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:09 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:28 pm
I support my governor.
As do I.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:26 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:09 pm
I support my governor.
As do I.
Libertarian right there. :rolleyes

Save me the left libertarian bullshit. A true left libertarian would be losing their shit over the social authoritarianism.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:33 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:26 am
Rate This wrote:
I support my governor.
As do I.

Save me the left libertarian bullshit. A true left libertarian would be losing their shit over the social authoritarianism.
Given the current situation and the complete ignoring of it by the GOP and the knowledge that if that if they participated this could have been rectified In a month with minimal loss of life and prosperity I’ve got no choice. Apparently the right doesn’t want the country opened properly. They like this situation for some reason. Perpetuating it by not simply hunkering down for a bit is mind blowing coming from folks who pretend to care about the economy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:42 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:33 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
I support my governor.
As do I.

Given the current situation and the complete ignoring of it by the GOP and the knowledge that if that if they participated this could have been rectified In a month with minimal loss of life and prosperity I’ve got no choice. Apparently the right doesn’t want the country opened properly. They like this situation for some reason. Perpetuating it by not simply hunkering down for a bit is mind blowing coming from folks who pretend to care about the economy.
The original thing was that we needed to flatten the curve, and it would require a two week shutdown. We're 6 1/2 months in and our tyrant governor continues to move the goalposts and you simpletons are still supporting this shit. Please stop calling yourself a libertarian, as you're very clearly an authoritarian.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:47 am

The thing is the big lock downs are not needed. All it takes is a little common sense and we will all be fine.

Wash your hands as much as you should if there wasn't a virus.
Sneeze into your elbow, or a handkerchief or whatever, just as you should if there wasn't a virus.
That sort of thing. The same precautions you should have during flu season.
The overreach by the government is truly overreach.

But who's fault is that? There are Big Dummies Walking among us.
People are still going to sit in the car and wipe their nose with their hand, and then get out, put a mask on and touch everything in the store. A lock down isn't going to stop that sort of thing. So what do you do?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:42 am
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
I support my governor.
As do I.

The original thing was that we needed to flatten the curve, and it would require a two week shutdown. We're 6 1/2 months in and our tyrant governor continues to move the goalposts and you simpletons are still supporting this shit. Please stop calling yourself a libertarian, as you're very clearly an authoritarian.
No one ever said two weeks. Your asshole has worn a mask two times during the whole fucking pandemic. He has never encouraged mask wearing and has silenced Dr. Fauci and the few adults still left in his administration. People wore masks in 1919 after all the deaths(for the most part) unlike today. Our country is so stupid that hardly anyone studies history at all.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:09 pm

Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
I support my governor.
As do I.

A left Libertarian believes social issues are none of the governments business. But they also believe the government has a responsibility to take care of the people and Shepard the economy.

It’s nothing like a right Libertarian so stop acting like I said I was Ron Paul’s best buddy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:50 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:09 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
I support my governor.
As do I.

A left Libertarian believes social issues are none of the governments business. But they also believe the government has a responsibility to take care of the people and Shepard the economy.

It’s nothing like a right Libertarian so stop acting like I said I was Ron Paul’s best buddy.
A left libertarian makes exceptions for pandemic situations. I voted for Ron in 2008 in the GOP primary and would have backed him against Obama had he won. Rand is not Ron, not by a long shot. Talk about a fake libertarian.....

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:05 pm

Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:50 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:09 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
I support my governor.
As do I.

A left libertarian makes exceptions for pandemic situations. I voted for Ron in 2008 in the GOP primary and would have backed him against Obama had he won. Rand is not Ron, not by a long shot. Talk about a fake libertarian.....
You’re speaking of Rand right?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:08 pm

Rand is a fake libertarian, for sure....

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:12 pm

Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:08 pm
Rand is a fake libertarian, for sure....
Oh yeah he is, he’s more obnoxious than anything.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:47 pm

AG is abusing her power and Unlock Michigan should sue AG for abusing her power for making baseless claims without merit and without facts or proof AG office is lying. Dana is the worse AG in Michigan history I wish that the Michigan Supreme Court would finally rule that the 1945 law is an abuse of power.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:25 pm

MasterB wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:47 pm
AG is abusing her power and Unlock Michigan should sue AG for abusing her power for making baseless claims without merit and without facts or proof AG office is lying. Dana is the worse AG in Michigan history I wish that the Michigan Supreme Court would finally rule that the 1945 law is an abuse of power.
And if they don’t?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic