Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Psycho pile of shit tRump vows he will not go quietly when his fat crooked ass is voted out of office

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

Matt

Re: Psycho pile of shit tRump vows he will not go quietly when his fat crooked ass is voted out of office

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:33 pm

"When"

Keep that overconfidence going! Earlier tonight you were using what Lindsey Graham said in the past against him. With all of the shady shit the Dems have done with mail in voting and extending deadlines, why should he pigeonhole himself to a response when the Dems STILL have not accepted his 2016 election?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Re: Psycho pile of shit tRump vows he will not go quietly when his fat crooked ass is voted out of office

Post by Rate This » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:35 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:33 pm
"When"

Keep that overconfidence going! Earlier tonight you were using what Lindsey Graham said in the past against him. With all of the shady shit the Dems have done with mail in voting and extending deadlines, why should he pigeonhole himself to a response when the Dems STILL have not accepted his 2016 election?
There hasn’t been any “shady shit” with mail in voting and deadline extensions. It’s simply the result of a pandemic changing behavior and the system needing to adapt. This countries election system is based on a peaceful transfer of power. He will never concede or accept a loss. Even Hillary made the call and conceded.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:07 am

Painted orange Loser won’t leave the presidency peacefully? ‘Bout time for that stellar Jim Mattis idea - “Collective Action”!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:19 am

Psycho Pile o’ Shit Trump.

That is a succinct and accurate description of Dangerous I Love Me Donald.

Good one, Honeyman.

The Lincoln Project can use it. You should gift it to them. I’m waiting for one of their truthful ads to focus on the truth of his mental illness. Maybe they’ll finally produce one - now that PsychoPres has warned out loud Putin’s Puppet will never accept defeat and the great American peaceful transfer of presidential power.

Such an ad should feature all of the alive former US presidents standing together speaking about peaceful transfer. Plus a short quote from President George Washington about the importance of such. Maybe show Mount Rushmore - with patriotic music playing under President Washington’s “spoken” words.

Somehow all Americans must FINALLY understand the TV reality show star is still mentally ill, showing worsening symptoms as predicted, and lethally dangerous for democracy/the world.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:46 am

Laughing as a response ALWAYS indicates the opposition is at a loss for words.

Stopped you cold.

Nothing intelligent to say in refute of my truthful post.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:59 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:07 am
Painted orange Loser won’t leave the presidency peacefully? ‘Bout time for that stellar Jim Mattis idea - “Collective Action”!
That is the last thing you want... trust me.

If it's a legit loss, he'll be gone.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:21 pm

UP906 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:59 am
screen glare wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:07 am
That is the last thing you want... trust me.

If it's a legit loss, he'll be gone.
If he loses it’ll be a legit loss. Trump doesn’t lose so he’d argue fraud even if it was 65-35. They are preparing to long haul it and put it before the Supreme Court or just nominate their own slate of Trump electors via the 6 swing state all gop legislatures and have them vote instead of Biden’s even if Biden wins. Maximum pain in this transition is the goal.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:55 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:01 pm
So Bidet actually posts a somewhat humorous meme for once...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic