Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sinclair Doesn’t Care

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Sinclair Doesn’t Care

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:05 am

sinklair wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:35 pm
Sinclair doesn’t care about BLM, LGBTQ, or any minority issues. The former GM/egomaniac/accountant in chief, the In Over Her Head News Director and the HR Director/Party Planner forced out its former weekend anchor because she spoke up about workplace environment that was hostile to racial and sexual orientation.

https://twitter.com/femiredwood/status/ ... 67457?s=21

She was sooooo bad that she’s now working at Vice News in New York. Another example of 25-66 management not getting it.
What if a straight, white man “spoke out” about race, gender, and sex every time a story idea was given?

Prostate cancer. “Why can’t women get prostate cancer? It’s not fair! We should do a story on it!”

Big 10 announces it will play football. “We should do a story on why cis women, lesbians, and trannies aren’t playing in men’s college sports!”

Annual fertility statistics released. “We should do a story on why gay men aren’t able to get pregnant and deliver a biological child! It’s not fair!”

NABJ annual conference. “Why aren’t there any white people here? Why is this organization so exclusive? We should do a story on that!”

You see, when you make every story about sex and race, it makes people “uncomfortable.” And how was non-Femi “disciplined” for this? If she was fired, she would sue, win, and put Sinclair out of business. But she’s not, so she’s left to go to a dumb Dem publication and complain about it there.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:05 am

Dudley wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:23 pm
Cause they SUCK, just like lol101
Oh, and where were your buddies Deputy Bill and Old Feick when a black female queer was being discriminated against? MIA.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:12 pm

sinklair wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:05 pm
The former GM/egomaniac/accountant in chief, the In Over Her Head News Director, and the HR Director/Party Planner have a history of disciplining minorities for minor infractions to either encourage them to leave or to get enough of a record to fire them (while still enforcing the non-compete). Pet projects of the hosts don’t matter, since those coverage and community outreach projects are dictated, micromanaged and criticized by the ASSistant GM/Promotions Director. 25-66 management systematically discriminates against new moms, people who have to care for a sick family member, minorities and anyone who might have a lifestyle contrary to Sinclair’s conservative values — essentially anyone but white males who don’t work at the station 24-7. They play favorites and if you’re not a “yes man”, then the station finds ways to make things miserable for everyone. And when you want to leave, you have two choices: try to break the contract and pay upwards of $10,000 in “liquidated damages” and be forced to sign a non-disclosure form or pay thousands of dollars in attorney fees to try to fight it over many months. Then Sinclair makes sure you are unable to be hired in any other market where they operate one of their 170 TV stations. It’s the equivalent to modern day slavery. So whenever we have job candidates come through Pierson Road, me and other workers warn them about how F’ed this place is.
Then why is a white woman (Sadie Hughes) the only person suing them? They’ve got a black queer woman who should sue Sinclair into oblivion.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:25 am

R Bedell wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:26 am
The former GM/egomaniac/accountant in chief, the In Over Her Head News Director, and the HR Director/Party Planner have a history of disciplining minorities for minor infractions to either encourage them to leave or to get enough of a record to fire them (while still enforcing the non-compete). Pet projects of the hosts don’t matter, since those coverage and community outreach projects are dictated, micromanaged and criticized by the ASSistant GM/Promotions Director. 25-66 management systematically discriminates against new moms, people who have to care for a sick family member, minorities and anyone who might have a lifestyle contrary to Sinclair’s conservative values — essentially anyone but white males who don’t work at the station 24-7. They play favorites and if you’re not a “yes man”, then the station finds ways to make things miserable for everyone. And when you want to leave, you have two choices: try to break the contract and pay upwards of $10,000 in “liquidated damages” and be forced to sign a non-disclosure form or pay thousands of dollars in attorney fees to try to fight it over many months. Then Sinclair makes sure you are unable to be hired in any other market where they operate one of their 170 TV stations. It’s the equivalent to modern day slavery. So whenever we have job candidates come through Pierson Road, me and other workers warn them about how F’ed this place is.
It is obvious that you didn't read the contract, comprehend the contract, or both.
Stinkliar voluntarily, willingly, without any force or coercion signed a legally binding contract and hasn’t stopped complaining about it since. Imagine managers getting on here and complaining about their reports.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:55 am

sinklair wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:08 am
Dudley: why would they fire me? I do my job. All I’m asking is for station management to do theirs. The In Over Her Head News Director has been at the station for nearly a decade. Where are the results? Last place. Ratings down big time.

The Director of Declining Sales can’t make budgets. He’s got zero new ideas. And it’s largely his fault (along with the former GM) that we’ve seen so many budget cuts.

And don’t get me going on the ASSistant GM/Promotions Director. She couldn’t put together a branding campaign if her life depended on it. She’s all up in everyone else’s business instead of putting together a promotions and outreach plan that will get new viewers to tune in. She’s been at the station for more than a decade. She was protected by her buddy, the former GM/egomaniac/accountant in chief. No longer. She believes she should get promoted to a corporate/regional manager role. Good luck with that when you can’t even oversee the launch of the lame Mid-Michigan NOW rebranding campaign.

It’s easy for people on the Buzzboard to call for me to leave... but I find it interesting that literally no one can defend the incompetent management at 25-66 or Sinclair Broadcasting.

Many workers at 25-66 won’t put their necks too far out, but are glad someone is actually talking about these issues. Not that the station is actually addressing the issues... that’s too hard. But it is comical that they continue to try to find out who is airing their dirty laundry.

Fix the dam problems!
First off, it’s “damn,” not “dam.”

Second, who else has been there “nearly a decade”?

Deputy “Hot Rod” Harris, Joel Feick, and Lispy Toldo, all people you think are “institutions,” but are really dinosaurs loading down a sinking ship.

The place has always been going down in flames, but nobody helped it down the crapper more than Kathy Overbite, the worst news director in human history. Look on YouTube for old episodes. They’re all overexposed, over-modulated (look it up) and once featured a fricken’ hurdy gurdy on set! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0i1gStJQ_4k

She turned a photographer into a “live” reporter where he assumed a different persona, just like morning radio shows. Apparently Joel Feick wasn’t let in on the gag as he kept asking “Who are you supposed to be?” Nice. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=08q7DkCogyw

After Kathy Overbite bailed, the nerd came in and hired more former ABC12 folks, and continued the time-honored tradition of kissing Bill’s butt. The Non-classy brassy asses show went for-profit and failed big time.

Now, the east coast bimbo remains and is in charge. Clearly promoted way above her skill, talent, or experience, but she can’t find anything else. She lacks the confidence to ask for help, so her career will likely die there and it’s her own fault.

Any questions?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:01 pm

First, it's "damn," not "dam."

Second, you plagiarized my post from before.

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... =5&t=49296

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:51 am

sinklair wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:59 am
New Buzzboard Rule: if you can’t argue the facts, then just attack the poster.

As Dave Bondy says, I’m just “keeping it real”.

Now instead of criticizing me, I’d live any of our Buzzboard friends to provide any real ideas on how 25-66 station management can fix the dam problems.
Dave Blondie keeps it about as real as a pro wrestling match.

Oh, and he’s the wrong race to be saying that anyway.

Oh, and it’s “damn,” not “dam.” I’m enjoying your trolling of me! It’s quite a turn-on!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:34 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:45 am
New Buzzboard Rule: if you can’t argue the facts, then just attack the poster.
Typical Liberal Ideology, changes the rules in the middle of the game, because they don't like the way the situation is heading.

Maybe one day this person, will put some Adult Pants on.
I’m sure Sinclair already knows who the person is, as everybody does, and won’t renew.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:14 am

sinklair wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:50 am
What’s the difference between the Ellen Show and 25-66 management?

Ellen owns up to her mistakes and her responsibility to fix the low morale and toxic culture.

Over at 25-66, they run for their offices, close the door, and pretend that there’s nothing wrong.
They run to work in their offices while you run here to complain. What’s the difference?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:07 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:37 am
What’s the difference between the Sinklair and 25-66 management?

Sinclair read the contract. :lol :lol :lol
DING-DING!!!

I DON'T SUPPORT SLAVERY, BUT THAT WAS A 100% OWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:44 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:00 pm
Whenever I see this thread, I check my gas gauge.

Sinclair, where all the dinosaurs went! Feick, Harris, Toldo...

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:22 am

sinklair wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:56 am
Who has two thumbs and had nothing to do with winning an award? 25-66’s former GM/egomaniac/accountant in chief. Run a TV station into the ground and fly across the country to accept an award recognizing the work of the station’s previous GM. That’s our buddy Chad!

http://komonews.com/news/local/salvatio ... ty-service

And I’m pretty sure this news release from the Baltimore Death Star is from The Onion. Because no one on Pierson Road would have voted Sinclair CEO Chris Ridley as “most admired” after layoffs, hiring freezes, and paying the lowest wages in the market.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 36839.html

How you can oversee a company that receives the largest ever FCC fine, peddle fake news is the form of corporate must run “stories” and make every one of your news anchors across the country look like buffoons is beyond me. But I sure hope Ripley enjoys his paid-for participation trophy!

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/how-a ... 1824233490

The same CEO that oversaw his company be ridiculed on national TV.

https://youtu.be/GvtNyOzGogc

Congrats Chad and Chris. You officially are some of the worst people in the broadcasting industry. Quick... get the PR firm to write up a news release!
And all of this was “prayed for” by Bill Harris while he encouraged others to do the same.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:42 pm

Dudley wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:28 pm
They don't have to pay you more. You will stay and piss and moan!
You negotiated your wage when you signed your contract!
Stinkliar is the dictionary definition of “entitled.” Wanting more than what was agreed upon.

When Stankliar agreed to work for the Republicans, this is what Skankliar got. No surprises.

Live by what Bill Harris told you to pray for, die by what Bill Harris told you to pray for.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic