Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Never mind. The question is why, TCSU?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: TC Shuts Up is a coward

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:33 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:54 am
Matt wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:38 am
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:26 am
If people reveal anything, I'm going to pull a HUQE. I HAVE been involved as a plaintiff in lawsuits. Sometimes a good lawsuit or court order is what is needed.

I could reveal a lot of information about a lot of people on this board. If I wanted to, I could. I don't, because I am "nuanced", and think more than one step ahead. Remember that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. And you don't urinate into the wind, and you don't want to get into a urinating contest with skunks.

BTW, I suspect that both TC Talks and Matt have other screen names. And Turkeytop has probably registered a. second smarta$$ account.

If something is happening to you directly, it is somebody else doing it, not me.
I only use this account and have only ever used this account. Threatening lawsuits? Get over yourself.
Has HUQE?
Reveal your other account...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:45 pm

TCSU... we're waiting...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:51 pm

Dude, I have just about had enough of the tom foolery around here.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:03 pm

Leo wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:59 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:51 pm
Well just leave. Goodbye. :rollin
And good riddance to you too.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:34 pm

Leo wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:32 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:03 pm
Leo wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:59 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:51 pm
Well just leave. Goodbye. :rollin
And good riddance to you too.
So you’re leaving too. It must be Christmas.
That was weak.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:44 pm

Someone here said I had a goat writer. Actually, that is true. I do have a goat writer. His name is Billy. He's quite talented, but he eats most of his writings after composing them, and they never get posted.

His pen name is Don Marquis. He self identifies as a rat. His style is kind of stream of consciousness, and he doesn't know how to use the shift key. Here's one of his compositions that he didn't eat.

http://www.donmarquis.org/freddy.htm

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:07 am

Still waiting...

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:05 pm

What a crackpot this idiot is.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Re: Never mind. The question is why, TCSU?

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:48 pm

TCSU, I've changed the title of this thread. I no longer really care about your previous account on here. My new question is why did you want your current account to be an obvious reference to a slanderous lowlife?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:13 pm

TC Talks talks too much, and he repeats stories about me without ever even meeting me. One exchange in particular annoys me most, where he quoted someone who I thought was a friendly acquaintance of mine. This person took just a handful of Psychology courses at MSU, and thought that was sufficient to psychoanalyze and label me. But he repeated it to others here in an "invisible" place which shouldn't even exist. If he were to ever sincerely apologize to me in person, I would drop this Screen Name. I know his arrogance will never allow him to do this. Arrogance also landed another of this same MSU grad's childhood acquaintances in prison in an online sex sting. Arrogance gets a lot of people in trouble.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:05 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:13 pm
TC Talks talks too much, and he repeats stories about me without ever even meeting me. One exchange in particular annoys me most, where he quoted someone who I thought was a friendly acquaintance of mine. This person took just a handful of Psychology courses at MSU, and thought that was sufficient to psychoanalyze and label me. But he repeated it to others here in an "invisible" place which shouldn't even exist. If he were to ever sincerely apologize to me in person, I would drop this Screen Name. I know his arrogance will never allow him to do this. Arrogance also landed another of this same MSU grad's childhood acquaintances in prison in an online sex sting. Arrogance gets a lot of people in trouble.
Since it has recently been revealed that "TC" stands for "The Cuck", do you really want to be "The Cuck Shuts Up"?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:13 pm

Matt said, "Since it has recently been revealed that "TC" stands for "The Cuck", do you really want to be "The Cuck Shuts Up"?"
I guess I don't go to Fetish sites like you must go to. I had to look Cuck up, and dozens of "Adult" sites came up before the Definition did.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:33 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:13 pm
Matt said, "Since it has recently been revealed that "TC" stands for "The Cuck", do you really want to be "The Cuck Shuts Up"?"
I guess I don't go to Fetish sites like you must go to. I had to look Cuck up, and dozens of "Adult" sites came up before the Definition did.
:lol :lol

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:46 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:13 pm
Your role model celebrates Cucktober. I'm assuming that you endorse his behavior since you've selected a similar, adoring account name.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:26 pm

He has to be from Petoskey because they are always jealous of Charlevoix and TC.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic