Acceptable registrations in the queue through July 24 at 6:40p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt
Posts: 4618
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:12 pm

We know he'll eventually be back, but he's gone for now!

I'll have a lengthier post within the next 24 hours that I've been meaning to do for awhile, but the events of the last week on here tell me its time. Its not a "here's why I'm leaving" post. I'm not leaving. Also, it will not be about the departed Southgate troll...



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 2635
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Honeyman » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:05 pm

WOO-HOO!

My calendar says Labor Day, but it must be Christmas!


LMAO...............so says ............... YOU!

TC Shuts Up - you are such a fool.

User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 8777
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Rate This » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:12 pm
We know he'll eventually be back, but he's gone for now!

I'll have a lengthier post within the next 24 hours that I've been meaning to do for awhile, but the events of the last week on here tell me its time. Its not a "here's why I'm leaving" post. I'm not leaving. Also, it will not be about the departed Southgate troll...
I might reconsider my intent to vamoose after the election...



MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 3322
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:15 pm

It's only a start.


My mom taught me an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It's too bad Repubes don't believe in prevention for COVID, but they can deny someone water waiting in a line to vote.

User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 6263
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:07 pm

Image



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 5228
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Bryce » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:10 pm



There are very hard men among us that are willing to stand up to evil with extraordinary violence. Thank one of them today.

User avatar
G G
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm
Location: Northville

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by G G » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:02 pm

I'm not going anywhere.


Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 8777
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Rate This » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:18 pm

G G wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:02 pm
I'm not going anywhere.
I guess we can’t win em all...



Matt
Posts: 4618
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:26 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:07 pm
Image
Lucky is back as Miss Cleo.



User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 8777
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Rate This » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:03 am

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:31 am
Just another example of the viral Hate that some posters exhibit on a daily basis.
You still don’t get that Leo is Lucky615 do you?



User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 8777
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Rate This » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:08 pm

Leo wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:28 am
Remember you’re dealing with RT. I have rocks in my backyard that are smarter than RT.
And I’ve met Lion statues that were smarter than you.

Delete this account too and come back as something slightly more inventive.



Matt
Posts: 4618
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:43 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:08 pm
Leo wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:28 am
Remember you’re dealing with RT. I have rocks in my backyard that are smarter than RT.
And I’ve met Lion statues that were smarter than you.

Delete this account too and come back as something slightly more inventive.
All of the words after "account" were unnecessary.



User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 8777
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Rate This » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:01 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:43 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:08 pm
Leo wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:28 am
Remember you’re dealing with RT. I have rocks in my backyard that are smarter than RT.
And I’ve met Lion statues that were smarter than you.

Delete this account too and come back as something slightly more inventive.
All of the words after "account" were unnecessary.
Good point. I’ll refrain from that last part in the future. How many has this guy had now?



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 6263
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:05 pm

Cleo = Deleted User 15342 = Lucky = Graham Wellington = Jeff Dugan



User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 8777
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Some good news: Lucky615 has deleted his account!

Post by Rate This » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:35 pm

Leo wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:31 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:05 pm
Cleo = Deleted User 15342 = Lucky = Graham Wellington = Jeff Dugan
Who cares.
Facts matter Lucky.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic