Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sinclair’s Anti-BLM Rhetoric

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
brianp48093

Re: Sinclair’s Anti-BLM Rhetoric

Post by brianp48093 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:10 pm

What’s the problem? BLM. No they don’t. Give it a month or 2 and nobody is going to remember nor care about your BLM rhetoric. Do these protestors not realize that the vast majority doesn’t care?

Take your social justice horseshit and stick it up your Liberal asses. There are people on TOP and people are on the BOTTOM. I’m at the top and I don’t give a Fuck about you pieces of trash at the bottom.

Poor? Ghetto? I don’t care. I have money. I don’t live in the hood. I don’t care about the issues that happen in the ghetto. You chose to live like an animal, that’s your decision. Your problem, not mine lmfao.

brianp48093

Post by brianp48093 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:12 pm

It’s too bad that the shooting last year at MGM took out innocent people. It’s too bad he didn’t mow down protestors instead.

option1

Post by option1 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:50 pm

Brianp. I’ve spent a few unfortunate moments reading some of your whiskey induced abnormal posts on this board. You, my friend, are one sick piece of shit.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic