Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Decoder Ring Won't Work On Biden "Speeches"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Decoder Ring Won't Work On Biden "Speeches"

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:33 pm

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 9015

Re: Decoder Ring Won't Work On Biden "Speeches"

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:41 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:33 pm
I believe the general consensus is to ignore you at this point. Prob should move on to another troll profile.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:39 pm

The “decoder ring” you can trust - deciphering all Trump’s bunk and blather - is Bob Woodward. And - his trusty tape recorder.
Capturing all Trump’s murderous lies for the entire world to irrefutably understand.

Trump lied. Americans died.

He’s still lying. Americans STILL dying.

Decode away - trumpcult.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:43 pm

Basically, I ignore you too NB.

The idea that people look down on people here, and there are several, because they disagree with others politically, is something that is blatantly wrongheaded and unwarranted. All you people do is parrot your college professors. Fortunately, I took a LOT of HARD SCIENCE, and many of my professors were openly Republican. And 2A supporting hunters! learned to THINK, not PARROT professors. I had some like that, for distribution requirements for a degree, but they were few and far between. But that was a while back. And it was at state colleges, not even religious colleges.

So really I don't give a fill in the blank what you people think.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:56 pm

SNL writer in waiting. :lol :lol :lol
Nobody watches it anymore anyway. It hasn't been good or funny for 30 years or more. All an NBC Universal agenda driven program. I can only think of one humorous skit in recent years, and that was the talking dog for Trump. They captured their commie attitudes flawlessly. The dog was the adult in the room. The joke was on the actors, not Trump.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:21 am

Putin KGB-trained. Communist all the way. ‘Til his dying day. Yet you Trumpcult mainliners don’t have a problem supporting a US president who kowtows to Putin at every pertinent moment. You know - the little man who poisons and murders critics and journalists. The guy who changed the Russian constitution to keep his same authoritarian lock on power after his term limit kicks in - Stepping down to a “lesser” government position. President Vladimir Putin. President for life.

Wonder where OUR wooden-headed Pinocchio got THAT idea?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:56 am

Nonsense. Trump Putin’s puppet. Overtly obvious. Whole world sees it. USA sees it. You’re odd man out on this observation.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic