Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gretchen the Media Queen

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
brianp48093

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by brianp48093 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:16 am

The best? Halfwhit shitmer is requiring day care kids to wear masks, as young as 2 years old l. Good luck with that. 😂😂😂 Only a DemocRAT could be that fucking stupid.

brianp48093

Post by brianp48093 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:05 am

What the clueless halfwhit doesn't comprehend...keep adding fuel to fire, FORCING people with more and more draconian, ridiculous policies.

Everytime she comes out with a NEW order more nuts than the last, less and less people will wear masks. I'm seeing it already. Yesterday alone, 3 stops...not one employee was wearing masks. GOOD FOR THEM!! MORE COMPANIES NEED TO TELL HER TO EAT A DICK. What is the state going to do? Shut down every business?? LMFAO.

The "emergency" is over. It's BEEN over. These orders are NOT FUCKING LAW. It is a declaration. Want a law? Make it a law. Oh wait...it would never fucking pass

brianp48093

Post by brianp48093 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:59 am

scifi and horror wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:23 am
Not wearing the Mask is the new "I should be able to smoke where ever I want too, it is my RIGHT!!!!"

I don't mind people who don't wear masks and get themselves sick. It is the people that they infect I feel sorry for.

As far as the smoking....some cities are/have banned smoking OUTDOORS. Nobody thinks that is excessive over reach??? I'm not even a smoker and I think it's total bullshit. Smoke free indoors? Sure. Outdoors? Fuck the little crybaby, triggered pussies. As far as masks, I don't give 2 shits what anyone else thinks. If I WANT to wear one, I will. If I don't WANT to, I won't. I honestly don't give 2 fucks about what anyone else thinks...

brianp48093

Post by brianp48093 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:55 pm

Whitmer clearly wanted the #2 slot bad...REALLY BAD. It's why she's gotten in front of every TV camera she could possibly find for the past four months. It's why her people (presumably) leaked the meeting with Biden. It's why she has shown little hesitation to criticize Trump. It's why she has largely abandoned her day job and has spent minimal effort working with the legislature.
MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:01 pm
I bet she's devastated.
GOOD! After what SHE put the state through, she DESERVES IT. I wish SHE would be the one who tests positive for Covid and ends up on a one way trip to a ventilator....

brianp48093

Post by brianp48093 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:58 pm

You wanna be a coward, pussy and listen to what halfwit says, go for it. I on the other hand wont. Never worn a mask...ever. Don’t like it? Blow me.

I go to my local gym that’s been open for 2 months (good for them!) No masks in sight. No social distancing.
My job in construction, we fill out our “COVID questionnaires” for a month in advance and put in on the supers desk, just in case the state comes snooping around.
It’s not my job nor my obligation to protect other people. MY life matters. Not yours.
Do u have diabetes? Worried about preexisting condition? Here’s a thought...stop being a nasty pig and go on a diet you fat fuck.
FUCK TWITMER AND THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. Oh, let’s not forget the pussy ass UAW and teachers union whining about going back to work. Typical Union SCUM GARBAGE. Oh wait, they are DemocRATS too. See a pattern here???

brianp48093

Post by brianp48093 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:10 am

These businesses need to say enough is enough. OPEN UP REGARDLESS of what your highness declares to the peasants. What is the state going to do? Shut down everyone? Lmao. Band together and tell her to eat a dick. This petition to pull her powers can’t come quick enough.

Again, if you are pussy, lock yourself in a fucking closet and hide from the virus. The majority of us do not need protection.

Oh, and one of the top underlying issues is diabetes. WHY IN THE NAME OF FUCK is it MY PROBLEM? It is YOUR PROBLEM you are an out of shape, fat fuck. Fix your OWN PROBLEMS, don’t expect others to be inconvenienced because you are an out of shape piece of shit.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic