Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gretchen the Media Queen

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:17 pm

No, these people are real and exist.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:25 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:20 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:02 pm
I am afraid of a dystopian society where people don't care about their neighbors like brianp. He's a waste of space, and I hope he gets his due. It's good though, God's got it.
Why does it matter? I have a P100 mask, I could care less what anyone else does.
When we wear masks, we do it for others just as much as us. If other people don't wear a mask, the droplets can enter your eyes and ears no matter what mask you have on. When you have a mask covering your nose, you do that part for yourself. And yes, the nose is the biggest receptive area for COVID. There were several great charts out there regarding the percentage of transmission. You're not dumb and a good researcher. You can find them.
Last edited by MotorCityRadioFreak on Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:05 am

Trump Lied. Americans Died.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:02 am

MCRF I think you want other people to get sick and get to herd immunity because that ultimately protects you.

You just need to protect yourself and wear a 100% mask and glasses like I do.

Or better yet, have your groceries dropped off. And you have the skills to work remotely.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

SixPlusOne

Post by SixPlusOne » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:55 pm

SixPlusOne wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:38 am

Courtesy: Townhall.com

Michiganders Are Forking Out More Than $1 Million for a New Safety Feature for Gov. Whitmer

"Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) is concerned about her safety. That's why taxpayers are coughing up more than $1 million dollars to "upgrade" safety features, including a border wall surrounding her state-owned residence in Lansing."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... r-n2575939

For liberals who hate the wall at our southern border I find it ironic that Pig Pelosi has a wall around her residence in San Francisco and now Whitmer wants one too. Too bad the million dollars didn't go for fixing the damn roads instead.
Courtesy: Breitbart News

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Again Claims Protesters with ‘Automatic Rifles’ Came to Her House

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... her-house/

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:34 pm

Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:02 pm
I am afraid of a dystopian society where people don't care about their neighbors like brianp. He's a waste of space, and I hope he gets his due. It's good though, God's got it.
Brian probably not hurting anyone unless he is sick. Here is mask effectiveness:

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:36 pm

Fake.

Audacity sucks.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:57 am

Time for Bitchmer to reopen the movie theaters and the chains should sue the state to open them back up seems to the only way for things to open businesses back up is sue the state.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:45 am

Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:36 pm
Fake.
What part of the demonstration is fake?

OR did the test prove that masks are giving a false sense of security?

OR that tests don't meet the narrative of some political agenda? (Namely for Whitmer, and Against Trump?)

OR simply better masks should be worn? (I'm not a hypocrite - I always wear a p100 mask, because other ones are a joke)

What did the no-masks policy of Sweden do the case load compared to Michigan?

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:26 am

Tired of her threatening us citizens of Michigan everytime she has a presser, "If I don't see Michiganders masking up and numbers going down I will take us back to phase whatever and shut it all down again" That is being a bully....

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:53 am

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:26 am
Tired of her threatening us citizens of Michigan everytime she has a presser, "If I don't see Michiganders masking up and numbers going down I will take us back to phase whatever and shut it all down again" That is being a bully....
I'm cautiously optimistic that the MSC will end her unilateral actions. Also, it looks like if that does or doesn't happen, the 1945 law will likely be overturned: https://www.freep.com/story/news/politi ... 780148002/

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:23 am

Let hope the legislature KO"s the 1945 law in December.

If Schuette or was Trump was doing this krap I would just as opposed to it!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:03 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:23 am

Sure you would.

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:37 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:23 am

And I am going to wake up as Trump tomorrow and waddle over to your place and hold you to it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:42 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:53 am
lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:26 am
I'm cautiously optimistic that the MSC will end her unilateral actions. Also, it looks like if that does or doesn't happen, the 1945 law will likely be overturned: https://www.freep.com/story/news/politi ... 780148002/
There is a real chance that if these are invalidated we’ll get laws from our brilliant legislature like the one proposed in Ohio allowing places to opt out of mask mandates.... which defeats the fucking purpose of a mask mandate. So it’s not surprising she’d want to hold onto the power and not hand it over to them. The results would probably be idiotic bills that prioritize opening up over public health which would follow the national line from Jason Miller this morning... “time to reopen and go back to normal in the country”... as if 1000 deaths a day is somehow just fine and dandy in the country and we aren’t hurtling towards a very bad winter?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic