Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gretchen the Media Queen

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
audiophile

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by audiophile » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:55 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:21 am
Biden did a teleconference. Trump is having hundreds in person. Big difference, and it is sad.
WRONG!

WARREN, Mich. — Joe Biden traveled to suburban Detroit on Wednesday to make a direct appeal to blue-collar workers.

https://www.startribune.com/in-3-big-st ... 572356042/

Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden speaks at a campaign event on manufacturing and buying American-made products at UAW Region 1 headquarters in Warren, Mich., Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2020.

PS I thought you lived Warren - how did you miss this?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 15331

Post by Deleted User 15331 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:23 am

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:07 am
He didn't miss it, he is just chirping the DNC Playbook.

I see that you're trolling multiple boards with your right wing garbage.

SixPlusOne

Post by SixPlusOne » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:38 am

Midlandguy wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:23 am
I see that you're trolling multiple boards with your right wing garbage.
Here is some "garbage" that R Bedell didn't bring to the table but I will:

Courtesy: Townhall.com

Michiganders Are Forking Out More Than $1 Million for a New Safety Feature for Gov. Whitmer

"Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) is concerned about her safety. That's why taxpayers are coughing up more than $1 million dollars to "upgrade" safety features, including a border wall surrounding her state-owned residence in Lansing."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... r-n2575939

For liberals who hate the wall at our southern border I find it ironic that Pig Pelosi has a wall around her residence in San Francisco and now Whitmer wants one too. Too bad the million dollars didn't go for fixing the damn roads instead.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:50 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:55 am
Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:21 am
Biden did a teleconference. Trump is having hundreds in person. Big difference, and it is sad.
WRONG!

WARREN, Mich. — Joe Biden traveled to suburban Detroit on Wednesday to make a direct appeal to blue-collar workers.

https://www.startribune.com/in-3-big-st ... 572356042/

Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden speaks at a campaign event on manufacturing and buying American-made products at UAW Region 1 headquarters in Warren, Mich., Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2020.

PS I thought you lived Warren - how did you miss this?
It was not open to the public. I had friends that tried to get in and couldn't. I was at a doctor's appointment and have had very bad neurological problems the last two weeks that would prevent me from doing anything like that.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:11 pm

Yeah, because the only people standing outside the venue were Trump supporters chanting, "FOUR MORE YEARS!"

Maybe your friends got lost?

Thread Killer

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:14 pm

UP906 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:11 pm
Yeah, because the only people standing outside the venue were Trump supporters chanting, "FOUR MORE YEARS!"

Maybe your friends got lost?
True! There were Trump supporters, but no Biden supporters.
https://youtu.be/9DXvUGECtq0?t=66
Last edited by audiophile on Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

BME

Post by BME » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:15 pm

Deleted by user.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:24 pm

Perhaps Freak's "friends" are imaginary?

I dunno.

Thread Killer

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:11 am

The fact is that plenty of Dems knew it would not be accessible, and many people are also still concerned about COVID. The Macomb County area still has the highest percentage of people testing positive. We're comparing apples and oranges(Republicans).

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:22 pm

"My life matters not yours."

Thank you for sharing everything that is wrong with America. Karma will find you, fucker. Be it a crane or a crumbling brick.

Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:46 pm

What are so afraid of MCRF?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:02 pm

I am afraid of a dystopian society where people don't care about their neighbors like brianp. He's a waste of space, and I hope he gets his due. It's good though, God's got it.

Audacity sucks.

BME

Post by BME » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:11 pm

brianp48093 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:58 pm
You wanna be a coward, pussy and listen to what halfwit says, go for it. I on the other hand wont. Never worn a mask...ever. Don’t like it? Blow me.

I go to my local gym that’s been open for 2 months (good for them!) No masks in sight. No social distancing.
My job in construction, we fill out our “COVID questionnaires” for a month in advance and put in on the supers desk, just in case the state comes snooping around.
It’s not my job nor my obligation to protect other people. MY life matters. Not yours.
Do u have diabetes? Worried about preexisting condition? Here’s a thought...stop being a nasty pig and go on a diet you fat fuck.
FUCK TWITMER AND THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. Oh, let’s not forget the pussy ass UAW and teachers union whining about going back to work. Typical Union SCUM GARBAGE. Oh wait, they are DemocRATS too. See a pattern here???
"TWITMER"?

"DemocRATS"?

Wow, you must be really clever. Or are you just bad at hitting the caps-lock button on the computer?

Either your post is some kind of weird attempt at Onion-style right-wing-idiot parody, or you actually are what you sound like: a really sorry excuse for a human being.

Not a good look either way, bunky.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:20 pm

Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:02 pm
I am afraid of a dystopian society where people don't care about their neighbors like brianp. He's a waste of space, and I hope he gets his due. It's good though, God's got it.
Why does it matter? I have a P100 mask, I could care less what anyone else does.

Getoffmylawn

Post by Getoffmylawn » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:21 pm

brianp48093 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:58 pm
You wanna be a coward, pussy and listen to what halfwit says, go for it. I on the other hand wont. Never worn a mask...ever. Don’t like it? Blow me.

I go to my local gym that’s been open for 2 months (good for them!) No masks in sight. No social distancing.
My job in construction, we fill out our “COVID questionnaires” for a month in advance and put in on the supers desk, just in case the state comes snooping around.
It’s not my job nor my obligation to protect other people. MY life matters. Not yours.
Do u have diabetes? Worried about preexisting condition? Here’s a thought...stop being a nasty pig and go on a diet you fat fuck.
FUCK TWITMER AND THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. Oh, let’s not forget the pussy ass UAW and teachers union whining about going back to work. Typical Union SCUM GARBAGE. Oh wait, they are DemocRATS too. See a pattern here???
I can understand the satisfaction that a person can derive from pressing someone else's buttons... but that's based on the idea that this someone else is being a jerk. To troll like this just for the hell of it? That just indicates how hollow a person's existence is.

Anyone who's spent more than 5 minutes online has been exposed to this sort of behavior. Politics, sports, hell... you've seen it with people ranting about Star Wars. The instinct is to react with anger, because that's the reaction that trolls are trying to elicit. But once I began to recognize it for what it is, I just feel pity. I can't imagine going through life carrying that kind of ugliness around inside and the finding enjoyment by trying to make others feel the same way.

Oh well. Whatever gets you through the night, I guess.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic