Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero.

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:02 pm

He took two and saved none.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:06 pm

Nah, the idiots that decided to assault him put themselves in mortal danger.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:07 pm

UP906 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:06 pm
Well... considering the fact that you are wrong about pretty much everything, I wouldn't bet the farm on it
That’s a safe bet that I’m right then.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:56 am

Interesting thread. Is he a hero? No, except to a certain group. Was it self defense? From all the videos of the incident I have seen, yes, but eventually a jury will decide that. He should be charged for being underage and in possession of a firearm. As for what he did to agitate them? Could have been as little as existing as a human in that place and time or he may have taunted them. That too will come out in a trial. Considering he is not white but Hispanic the race question is moot. Those questioning his right to be there must also question the rights of anyone who was there and not a local and according to police reports from arrests the majority of those who were there were not locals so if that is the case then he could be there. Some times it isn't a liberal versus conservative issue but simply an issue of right or wrong which has no political boundaries. This is one of those cases. This whole civil disobedience thing has gotten out of hand. Portland is 100 days plus and other areas are seeing long term as well. At this point the Department Of Homeland Security needs to step in and end it in all locations by any means. Portland will never recover as businesses will be closed forever and moved elsewhere, has already started happening. The same is happening elsewhere. So what has all of this accomplished? In my opinion, nothing other than useless destruction of private property and senseless injuries and death. And from what Democrat insiders have also said it is hurting their party as it seems the protesters are being linked to that party. Personally, they are part of neither political party overall and are there under the guise of stirring up shit and causing destruction. If they are not careful they could also help Trump win a second term and somehow I doubt they want that.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:17 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:07 pm
UP906 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:06 pm
Well... considering the fact that you are wrong about pretty much everything, I wouldn't bet the farm on it
That’s a safe bet that I’m right then.
Wow... what a razor sharp response.
zzand wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:56 am
Interesting thread. Is he a hero? No, except to a certain group. Was it self defense? From all the videos of the incident I have seen, yes, but eventually a jury will decide that. He should be charged for being underage and in possession of a firearm. As for what he did to agitate them? Could have been as little as existing as a human in that place and time or he may have taunted them. That too will come out in a trial. Considering he is not white but Hispanic the race question is moot. Those questioning his right to be there must also question the rights of anyone who was there and not a local and according to police reports from arrests the majority of those who were there were not locals so if that is the case then he could be there. Some times it isn't a liberal versus conservative issue but simply an issue of right or wrong which has no political boundaries. This is one of those cases. This whole civil disobedience thing has gotten out of hand. Portland is 100 days plus and other areas are seeing long term as well. At this point the Department Of Homeland Security needs to step in and end it in all locations by any means. Portland will never recover as businesses will be closed forever and moved elsewhere, has already started happening. The same is happening elsewhere. So what has all of this accomplished? In my opinion, nothing other than useless destruction of private property and senseless injuries and death. And from what Democrat insiders have also said it is hurting their party as it seems the protesters are being linked to that party. Personally, they are part of neither political party overall and are there under the guise of stirring up shit and causing destruction. If they are not careful they could also help Trump win a second term and somehow I doubt they want that.
Are police, firemen, emts, etc considered heroes in this day and age? If they are, then so is Saint Kyle... moreso actually, because he stood up to criminals in a way that none of them would do that night.

Make no mistake, the rioters are criminals... and the ones that got shot all had extensive criminal records.
Thread Killer

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:14 pm

So having a criminal record is now grounds for execution.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:16 pm

Nobody cares what you think Turkeyslop. Feel free to go fuck yourself.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:21 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:16 pm
So you wholeheartedly endorse summary executions now... just keeps on getting better and better...

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:27 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:21 pm
UP906 wrote:
So you wholeheartedly endorse summary executions now... just keeps on getting better and better...
That isn't what I said at all, and you should be smart enough to know it.

These are career criminals that were shot in the process of committing a crime... namely assault. How hard is that to understand?
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:32 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:27 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:21 pm
UP906 wrote:
That isn't what I said at all, and you should be smart enough to know it.

These are career criminals that were shot in the process of committing a crime... namely assault. How hard is that to understand?
Because it sure looks like Rittenhouse made the first move. His self defense was actually them stopping him from shooting people.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:35 pm

Nope, the pedo (you know, the white guy screaming "shoot me nigga" repeatedly) tried to get his rifle away from him... before Kyle shot him.

Then the mob turned on him and tried to run him down and beat him.

It didn't end well for them either.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:38 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:35 pm
Nope, the pedo (you know, the white guy screaming "shoot me nigga" repeatedly) tried to get his rifle away from him... before Kyle shot him.

Then the mob turned on him and tried to run him down and beat him.

It didn't end well for them either.
He shot somebody and you’re shocked that the mob turned on him?

That’s where the guy with the skateboard tried to clean his clock to try to get him not to shoot anybody else. He should never have been out of state on a mission to protect anything. Pity that he’s 17 and going the pokey for awhile.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:45 pm

Nope, he's going to walk free... as he should.

He acted in self defense while in the process of protecting lives and livelihoods from a criminal mob of pedophiles, domestic abusers, arsonists, looters, vandals, etc.

Sorry kid, but that's the way it is. Open your eyes.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:49 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:45 pm

He acted in self defense while in the process of protecting lives and livelihoods from a criminal mob of pedophiles, domestic abusers, arsonists, looters, vandals, etc.

A criminal mob of * Insert tinfoil hat boogie man groups here *...

Don’t think for a second that the folks rolling up there to “protect” Things are somehow angels...
Last edited by Rate This on Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:49 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:49 pm
UP906 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:45 pm

A criminal mob of * Insert tinfoil hat boogie man groups here *...
All true.

You didn't know that, did you?
Thread Killer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic