Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Reporting from Imlay City!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

Reporting from Imlay City!

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:30 pm

I had some errands up in Lapeer today and went through Imlay City on I-69. Got off for some gas and a pop. Stopped in at Speedway, and holy fuck, zero masks anywhere. There were old folks milling in and out without masks, one cashier didnt have hers up over her nose and this person who looked like she was probably the manager on shift didn't have one on either. I was considering stopping in at Wah Wong, I haven't been there in years and I used to love the chinese food there, but after that scene, no chance in hell.

Deleted User 15342

Re: Reporting from Imlay City!

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:58 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:30 pm
I had some errands up in Lapeer today and went through Imlay City on I-69. Got off for some gas and a pop. Stopped in at Speedway, and holy fuck, zero masks anywhere. There were old folks milling in and out without masks, one cashier didnt have hers up over her nose and this person who looked like she was probably the manager on shift didn't have one on either. I was considering stopping in at Wah Wong, I haven't been there in years and I used to love the chinese food there, but after that scene, no chance in hell.
Wah Wong is that where the virus came from?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:15 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Did you go see the in-laws again?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:32 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:25 pm
I had some errands up in Lapeer today and went through Imlay City on I-69. Got off for some gas and a pop. Stopped in at Speedway, and holy fuck, zero masks anywhere. There were old folks milling in and out without masks, one cashier didnt have hers up over her nose and this person who looked like she was probably the manager on shift didn't have one on either.
There are a lot of places and businesses, that use some common sense, that don't buy into the Draconian Queen's Political Science.
Agreed. Still don’t wear a mask myself and never will. I stay away from people far enough to not need a mask. We are not children and need to be told what and how to do things, unless you’re a Democrat.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:50 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:15 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Did you go see the in-laws again?
Not this trip. Well sorta, had to pick a few people up, but it wasn't a long stay lol

matt1

Post by matt1 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:06 pm

You are watching WNEM TV 5 NEWS serving Beal City, Tawas City, Cass City And Your Hometown Too It's Coverage You WON'T Count On!!

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:19 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:17 am
Free people don't have to wear masks.
You’ve got that right. Good Monday Morning LL101.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:36 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:17 am
Free people don't have to wear masks.
I'm noticing more folks without them. Mostly folks picking up takeout. Folks in a gas station. I still wear one when I remember. But maskless folks don't bother me.

I'm convinced the virus will be gone a month after the election. It's a miracle.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:21 am

The good thing about COVID is that its made libs do what they should have been doing all along... wear masks.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

hanson

Post by hanson » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:05 am

G G wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:21 am
The good thing about COVID is that its made libs do what they should have been doing all along... wear masks.
Or it's just two college dropouts with 4 user names a piece just jerking off while eating Cheetos.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic