Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Thom Brennaman is in big trouble

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Thom Brennaman is in big trouble

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:08 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:20 am
Good. Wish some people around here would take note. He should be suspended for a week without pay.
Let's be adults about this and allow people to say what they want rather than being the thought and word police.

Take back control.

When you allow words to have power, and try to silence others, you are subject (look it up) to them. Be better than that!

If you get offended every time someone says "fag," you will live a miserable life. If it rolls off you like water off a duck's back, you will be much happier. People are trying to get to you, don't allow them to do it. Being angry is a choice. Being offended is a choice. Be better than that.

If I got offended and try to silence people every time they called me a "mother fucking cock sucking asshole," then I would spend all my time being offended and trying to control what people say. These words don't hurt me and don't bother me because I don't allow them to.

You're better than this. We are all better than this.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:09 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:51 am
A week?!? This could be career-ending.
You've said the word too. Should your career end?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:11 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:44 pm
Next time call it Sodom and Gomorra city.
Now those are cities that will get you, um, coming and going!

People will do anything there to, uh, make ends meet!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:39 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:09 pm
He said the word like he had said it many times before. I do believe in forgiveness though.

As for the word, some people may not understand that several of us were tormented with bullying and that word. So much bullying, that my nerves are literally frayed, and I am dealing with possible multiple sclerosis like symptoms as a result years later. I can't see a doctor for an official diagnosis because he's closed because of the spread of COVID because fuck boys like you won't wear a mask.

So STFU, McLovin', you don't know what you're talking about. It's not just a word.
It is, literally, just a word.

Don’t take anyone seriously who says it. Don’t give them any power or control over you.

Your job is not to control what other people say and do.

Your job is how you react to it.

People want a reaction. Don’t give them the satisfaction.

Take back the “power” of the word “faggot” and you will be a lot happier and empowered.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic