Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

QAnon

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

QAnon

Post by TC Talks » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:07 pm

We have all heard stories about nutjobs burying hundreds of guns in the woods. Levering, where our current speaker of the State House lives is a hotbed for this type of behavior.

Now we are beginning to see individuals running for office who have deep-seated conspiracy beliefs. Here's an interesting article about the group or collection of groups and how they might actually become a threat to America's freedom.

The core elements seem to be revolving around a celebrity child sex ring and a deep state organization that caused covid-19. There are other concerns as well but as batshit crazy as both of these ideas are, there are people who believe it as much as the moon landing or the car in their driveway.

How do people get this stupid?
The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... ng/610567/

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Re: QAnon

Post by Bryce » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:13 pm

What a bunch of whack jobs. Someone that would think that the FBI, in concert with other government agencies, would manufacture documents, lie and leak classified information to the press in an effort to overthrow an elected President is nothing short of insane.

Probably the same as the nut jobs that think it was a good possibility that frequent flyers on the Lolita Express had something to do with Epstien dying in jail.

They need to be watched boy-o.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:24 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:13 pm
What a bunch of whack jobs. Someone that would think that the FBI, in concert with other government agencies, would manufacture documents, lie and leak classified information to the press in an effort to overthrow an elected President is nothing short of insane.

Probably the same as the nut jobs that think it was a good possibility that frequent flyers on the Lolita Express had something to do with Epstien dying in jail.

Oh boy, that's a bit of a leap from the yet unproven (in a court) accusation about the FBI and what these mentally ill people are doing.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

G G

Post by G G » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:18 pm

Q is Jim Watkins. He used Q as a way to create publicity for 8chan, now 8kun.top

Seriously
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:21 am

I don’t know how they can be a threat when they uphold the Constitution and the Laws of America.

What I do know is that we have at least one poster here who just a couple of years ago claimed to be just a liberal Christian who now seems to be in league with Satan. I don’t know how this happened. Perhaps some life reversals have made him turn against God.

I hope that someone leads him back to the path of righteousness and encourages him to reject Satan.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:39 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:21 am
I don’t know how they can be a threat when they uphold the Constitution and the Laws of America.

What I do know is that we have at least one poster here who just a couple of years ago claimed to be just a liberal Christian who now seems to be in league with Satan. I don’t know how this happened. Perhaps some life reversals have made him turn against God.

I hope that someone leads him back to the path of righteousness and encourages him to reject Satan.

Wasn't me.

I'm neither a liberal nor a christian.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:37 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:13 pm

Q-anon is from some guy in Russi... I mean his dungeo.... I mean moms basement. No more and no less.

The question now is are these supposed fringe candidates being paid off in rubles or vodka? Given that you would have to be drunk off your ass to be able to say these things with a straight face I’m leaning towards the Vodka.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:09 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:21 am

I am not sure if that is directed at me, but I am still a liberal Christian.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic