Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Enoch Boakye, bitches!!!!

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Enoch Boakye, bitches!!!!

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:54 am

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 525826002/

I hope none of the three recent five stars play a second in EL, but it is ian mpressive haul.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Re: Enoch Boakye, bitches!!!!

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:50 am

:lol

For a Wolvie, you're allright, Matt!

Don't think we're gonna see any college football, myself. Dunno if i told you this story but my sister, who lives in Denver, is a UM alum and a die-hard Wolverine. Every year, we meet in Vegas for the MSU-UM football game. Loser of the game has to wear the other teams shirt all day Sunday. Been doing it for 29 straight years....looks like that streak will be put on hold. Hopefully we can get to basketball season though.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:03 am

I'm an optimist and think we will have a season. I would probably advise against Vegas for this year unless there is a significant breakthrough by that point. The B1G is supposed to be releasing a schedule next week.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:20 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:03 am
I'm an optimist and think we will have a season. I would probably advise against Vegas for this year unless there is a significant breakthrough by that point. The B1G is supposed to be releasing a schedule next week.
No way we are meeting in Vegas. My sis has asthma and neither of us is comfortable flying, or being in that city this year. Not to mention we will get worked big time this year.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:19 pm

I doubt we will have a football or basketball season. Go Blue!

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:09 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:50 am

Don't think we're gonna see any college football, myself. Dunno if i told you this story but my sister, who lives in Denver, is a UM alum and a die-hard Wolverine. Every year, we meet in Vegas for the MSU-UM football game. Loser of the game has to wear the other teams shirt all day Sunday. Been doing it for 29 straight years....looks like that streak will be put on hold. Hopefully we can get to basketball season though.
And you're damn good for a Sparty. :) I mean that sincerely. Not sure how most of my cousins ventured to MSU, but it's all good.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:43 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:09 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:50 am

And you're damn good for a Sparty. :) I mean that sincerely. Not sure how most of my cousins ventured to MSU, but it's all good.
At least we can both despise the fucking Buckeyes. I once bought a used car for the OHHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE bumper sticker.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:37 pm

Oh yeah, I hate Brutus and the Fuckeyes much more than State. I am sick of our losses.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:29 pm

They could use these guys...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:55 am

...and he has decommitted. Not good time for MSU Basketball.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:22 pm

Is retirement in the cards for Tom Izzo? Has he lost his magic touch?

Audacity sucks.

Bull Shannon

Post by Bull Shannon » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:35 pm

Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:22 pm
Eh, I wouldn't be quick to say that. MSU's had its share of COVID issues this season, with games postponed and players sidelined. If the pandemic weren't a thing and we were having a normal basketball season, MSU would probably be doing better.

That, and they were heavily favored to make another championship game appearance last season before the pandemic canceled the tournament.

I'd like to see how they bounce back once the pandemic is behind us before entertaining any serious thoughts about Izzo's retirement.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:11 am

Bull Shannon wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:35 pm
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:22 pm
Eh, I wouldn't be quick to say that. MSU's had its share of COVID issues this season, with games postponed and players sidelined. If the pandemic weren't a thing and we were having a normal basketball season, MSU would probably be doing better.

That, and they were heavily favored to make another championship game appearance last season before the pandemic canceled the tournament.

I'd like to see how they bounce back once the pandemic is behind us before entertaining any serious thoughts about Izzo's retirement.
While I do think Izzo's style of coaching is more hands on than others which might magnify the current situation somewhat, everybody had COVID issues to deal with, so that is really not a valid excuse. There is a lack of talent on this team, and that goes to recruiting. There is no true PG, Rocket Watts has declined big time, and Joey Hauser has not been anything like advertised and he was a transfer. If Christie, Akins, and Brooks do not pan out big time next year, we could be for another 2nd division finish, which was previously unthinkable. And personally, I don't think we will ever see Emoni Bates wearing the Green & White either.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic