Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

And it's Kamala

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15342

Re: And it's Kamala

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:24 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:12 pm
If Blowjob Biden wins, which he won’t, Kamala will be the first female president. Joe is mentally gone and his body isn’t far behind.
Kamala probably gave Joe a better blowjob than Gretchen.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:26 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:46 pm
Oh lord, oh lord.... don't let the 'rona take me before I get to see Harris vaporize Pence in the VP debate. I promise I'll be a good boy until then...
Pence should wear adult diapers to the debate.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:28 pm

Kamala Harris and Joe Biden share one thing in common: they are both bullshit merchants (then again, so is the current occupant of the White House).

Kamala-cry-me-a-river-Harris, who gave a sob story about busing (or lack thereof) during her youth in one of the Dem presidential primary debates - grew up in a privileged household, holds advanced college degrees, and is almost assuredly a 1 percenter.

Her rhetoric ("I want to pay $20,000 in reparations to every African American household!") doesn't jibe with track record as California AG. Her position on public health care / Medicare expansion changes every two seconds, and the legislation she wrote is a gigantic shit sandwich.

Kamala doesn't help Joe on the electoral map - he had California in the bag already. African Americans do not trust her (read Metro Times article online about this). Centrist independents were turned off by her latter debate performances.

Yet another example of Biden making a big, big blunder in a Presidential campaign.

Perfect sound effect to describe this pick:

I am now highly confident that Mr. Trump will win reelection.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:34 pm

I will say this - the pick should NOT have been Karen Bass, either!

Here is a surprisingly good editorial from the Washington Post regarding her past support of Cuba's totalitarian regime:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ideration/

Ms. Bass should move to Canada; the general public there seems to have little issue with Castro ass kissers (Justin Trudeau being "Exhibit A" to that).

Here are some under-the-radar candidates Biden should have considered:
- Congresswoman Robyn Kelly (D- Illinois)
- Congresswoman Terri Sewell (D- Alabama, a graduate of Princeton, Harvard Law School and Oxford University)
- Congresswoman Donna Edwards (D- Maryland)

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:48 pm

I understand picking a woman, it's a smart move. Tammy Duckworth would have been the best for the job, Susan Rice would have been a wise pick. I dont see what Biden gains here. Like MW says, he had CA., has the black vote, should have most thinking women.

She's smarter than Sarah Palin, but so is my dog. And it's not about brains anymore, or we wouldn't have a fucking dolt in the White House. He needed someone who might reach some independents and I don't see how Kamsla does.
Last edited by Honeyman on Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:50 pm

Tammy Duckworth is a mediocre public speaker (I am being nice by describing her abilities in this realm as mediocre) and has zero charisma. I suspect Biden's campaign viewed that as a big liability.

He should've never backed himself into the corner of picking a female.

Over time, that self-imposed requirement seemed to morph into an even tighter requirement of having to pick an African American female or at least a minority female.

Actually, among all the female Dems, I continue to believe to this day that Elizabeth Warren would have been the best choice for their side. Her credentials in professional and public life are impeccable, and she won't back down from anyone on the debate stage (which, admittedly, sometimes backfires for her).

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:00 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:50 pm
Tammy Duckworth is a mediocre public speaker. I suspect Biden's campaign viewed that is a big liability.
Kinda agree with you there, though Fucker Carlsons ass is still bleeding from her retort. It's a shame that it would get down to that. You would think her service for the country, intelligence, and honesty would mean more. But in these days when 1 of every 3 people in the country give a complete imbecile a positive approval rating, it's apparent the quality of the person is way down the list.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:05 pm

The VP debate is not going to be an issue. Kamala will wipe stage with pussy Pence, not even the many, many , many trolls on this site can deny that. It is one debate and doesn't make a difference. Lloyd Bentson had the most memorable VP debate slam in history. How did that turn out for the Dems?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:25 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:05 pm
The VP debate is not going to be an issue. Kamala will wipe stage with pussy Pence, not even the many, many , many trolls on this site can deny that. It is one debate and doesn't make a difference. Lloyd Bentson had the most memorable VP debate slam in history. How did that turn out for the Dems?
True, but the odds of Dukakis or HW Bush getting entirely through their terms was a lot higher than Biden or Trump. Like it or not, the VP debate could well be a proxy for who will lead the country in a few short years and there will be a lot of voters looking at it just that way.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:39 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:25 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:05 pm
True, but the odds of Dukakis or HW Bush getting entirely through their terms was a lot higher than Biden or Trump. Like it or not, the VP debate could well be a proxy for who will lead the country in a few short years and there will be a lot of voters looking at it just that way.
It's a good point, Les. I just dunno if this electorate truly thinks ahead. We have a cretin in the WH and a borderline senile man trying to take his place. Perhaps you have more confidence in the intelligence of the American voter. I have pretty much waved the white flag and am just hoping for the best.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:11 pm

Isn't she Indian and Jamaican? Where does Africa fit into her lineage?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:16 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:11 pm

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:17 pm

You're 100% right, Matt. Yet another example of how Kamala is a complete phony!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:36 pm

Matt wrote:
Well, her father was black. If you wanna say she's not African-American, you're right. But then you gotta say the same thing about Tiger Woods, etc. and so on.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:59 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:29 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:16 pm
Matt wrote:
:rollin :rollin :rollin
Honeyman’s graduation picture.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic