Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gretchen the Media Queen

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 15342

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:23 pm

Trump wins 2020.

armchair pd

Post by armchair pd » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:54 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:17 pm
Biden is a fool. He picked Kamala Harris...lmao.

He just handed the election to Trump!
Yep. Game over. :lol

But....

Imagine how unhinged with anger and letdown Big Wretch must be because she got played.

Guess who she takes it out on?

Us.

Alligatorarms

Post by Alligatorarms » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:01 pm

A1B1C1D1 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:04 pm
Joe Biden is smart, which is why he will select Whitmer over Susan Rice.

Let me start where President Trump missed a big score. Selecting Raymond Kethledge, a Big 10 alum and lifelong Michiganian for the Supreme Court in 2016. Stabenow and Peter's would have voted against him (possibly sinking both for re-election) and Trump (assuming Republican support for the confirmation) would have higher approval numbers here. It would have dented the victory margins for Whitmer and Benson, and might have tipped the AG race. Whitener would also have lower approval ratings if she aggressively went after Kethledge. Kethledge wouldn't have been the preferred choice for the pro-life crowd, but few of them seem willing to give up their pill contraception that is often categorized as an abortifacient.

Biden will pick a Big 10 product, this will help him win Ohio and Wisconsin. Biden has to win the electoral college, not get 2 million more votes in the popular election. Whitmer is comfortable talking about faith, as is Joe and this matters to female voters to a much greater degree then men.
Thank you for that...

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:11 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:

It's a big mistake on his part. I don't know that it's enough to cost him the election but it's a mistake. I'm an independent and would have voted for a number of his #2's but Kamala- NO WAY JOSE' !

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:22 pm

Even Biden didn’t want that whore from Michigan.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:38 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:

I wouldn’t be perfectly certain about that...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:01 pm

Whitmer clearly wanted the #2 slot bad...REALLY BAD. It's why she's gotten in front of every TV camera she could possibly find for the past four months. It's why her people (presumably) leaked the meeting with Biden. It's why she has shown little hesitation to criticize Trump. It's why she has largely abandoned her day job and has spent minimal effort working with the legislature.

I bet she's devastated.

JLesinski

Post by JLesinski » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:48 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:01 pm
Whitmer clearly wanted the #2 slot bad...REALLY BAD. It's why she's gotten in front of every TV camera she could possibly find for the past four months. It's why her people (presumably) leaked the meeting with Biden. It's why she has shown little hesitation to criticize Trump. It's why she has largely abandoned her day job and has spent minimal effort working with the legislature.

I bet she's devastated.

Alligatorarms

Post by Alligatorarms » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:27 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:01 pm

I bet she's devastated.
Now Big Gretch is gonna take it out on us!
Lockdownagain 'til November 4th.
Hidin' Biden needs her mandated "Unconscious Bias Training"...
https://youtu.be/L6d7BfL_QP8

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:47 am

Mr. Whitmer won’t get any pussy from Gretchen for a long while, hubby will have to get it from Dana. He can forget the boat, we’re going back into quarantine for the next 3 months. :rollin

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:24 am

Mr. Whitmer won’t get any pussy from Gretchen for a long while, hubby will have to get it from Dana. He can forget the boat, we’re going back into quarantine for the next 3 months
Who the hell is Dana?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:27 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:24 am
Mr. Whitmer won’t get any pussy from Gretchen for a long while, hubby will have to get it from Dana. He can forget the boat, we’re going back into quarantine for the next 3 months
Who the hell is Dana?
I think he's talking about Dana Nessel, which if that's the case...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:12 am

At this point, can we safely say that regardless of who Biden has, its gotta be better than the current resident?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:13 am

I will say that likely this was a big big letdown for the lady in Lansing.

Always a Bridesmaid....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SixPlusOne

Post by SixPlusOne » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:00 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:22 pm
Even Biden didn’t want that whore from Michigan.
Courtesy: Townhall.com

Report: Harris Wasn't Biden's First Choice

"But according to former Obama Senior Advisor David Axelrod, Harris wasn't his top choice and politics pushed her into the position.

"He reportedly clicked well with Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan, but she would not have fulfilled the desire of those who prioritized a candidate of color," Axelrod wrote for CNN. "Whitmer, a White moderate pick, also would have raised questions among supporters of progressive champion Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, widely viewed after a lifetime of advocacy and a strong campaign for president as a tough, brilliant and capable policymaker. But some also saw Warren as the most polarizing of the potential candidates, who would have been offered by Trump as evidence that the moderate Biden is merely a Trojan Horse for the left."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavl ... e-n2574155

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic